pack out what you pack in...

even if it takes 3 months to wait for the snow to melt and you have to take an epic 6 hour walk to go and get it in epic 35degree celcius jungle of brush.
    bills paid.
    shut up and ski

Cool terrain.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

dogteeth
    green and lucious
    or
    white and dangerous
    shut up and ski

Golden area? That's up the road towards Mummery? I've not seen it without snow so maybe a dumb q

actually its off the ski hill, backside of the molars facing the dogtooth. its like the bowl after rudy's on the ozone side. i got caught in a season ender slide last april it went to the rocks, and spreaded out like crazy. i am fortunate i only got a small cut and lost a ski. i hate recommending products that were not given to me but i smashed my face super hard on some rocks and if it wasn't for the oakley lens, the goggles lens would have broken and probably damage my eye pretty good. the cut actually got infected and i ended getting antibiotics through iv for like a month. but i still consider myself pretty lucky
    shut up and ski

there is/was a wicked vid on www.skiinggolden.com of those being slayed.

cannot find video
    shut up and ski

hooray for a safe return of the ski! it does look pretty sweet in that area!

thx dude - amazing how different it is without snow

Quote Originally Posted by dude_le_skibum View Post
    even if it takes 3 months to wait for the snow to melt and you have to take an epic 6 hour walk to go and get it in epic 35degree celcius jungle of brush.
    bills paid.
    Good Effort!

bills paid.

Dogteeth??

edit- Yep
    Flying the Bluehouse colors in Western Canada! Let me know if you want some rad skis!!

"He is god of snow; the one called Ullr. Son of Sif, step son of Thor. He is so fierce a bowman and ski-runner that none may contend! He is quite beautiful to look upon and has all the characteristics of a warrior. It is wise to invoke the name of Ullr in duels!"

-The Gylfaginning

i even found matt's ski while i was there. i don't know him directly. he was stunt when i sent him a mail to confirm it was his; he was like who are you and how the f do you know its me. scored some karma and beer
    shut up and ski

i even found matt's ski while i was there. i don't know him directly. he was stunt when i sent him a mail to confirm it was his; he was like who are you and how the f do you know its me. scored some karma and beer
    Pelletier? The one who moved to Sweden?
    Flying the Bluehouse colors in Western Canada! Let me know if you want some rad skis!!

"He is god of snow; the one called Ullr. Son of Sif, step son of Thor. He is so fierce a bowman and ski-runner that none may contend! He is quite beautiful to look upon and has all the characteristics of a warrior. It is wise to invoke the name of Ullr in duels!"

-The Gylfaginning

its always fun to go for a summer hike at the ski area and do a little cleaning. stevens pass in the past would host a day for volunteers to come up ride the lifts up and pick up trash on the walk down pretty good day. nice job on the find I tried that with my wallet last year....no luck
    Carry on my wayward son...

Quote Originally Posted by Gripen View Post
    Pelletier? The one who moved to Sweden?
    yeah
    he said to hold on to it the other one was still in golden and he wanted to keep them if he ever came back
    shut up and ski