Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by nihiles View Post
    just another reason why the north east is where its at.
    sure you guys out west might get face shots all day but we give face shots all night.

...and another one.

...and another one.
    BWAAAAAAAA! I love it!

I just wish the map had a figure for how many of those single women are out of their fucking minds. I'd be willing to bet it's al least 75%.
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by Rontele View Post
    They don't call it Menver for nothing.
    And I'm sure you know a place where you can get a hot bowl of man chowdah.
    "Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy

Had more than a few "Tucson handshakes" during visits and that map explains why.

Also, looks like I shoulda been heading south to Olympia in my single days. Seattle has always been in a sad state of affairs.

Looks like if you're in texas, san antonio and el paso is the place to be. of course, theyre probably all latinas so you may have to endure great quantitites of mexican music to satisfy your needs.

(oh, i am so ashamed of that racist comment, i will now got to www.nakedlatinas.com and start punishing myself.)
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

nothing wrong with husky latin women
    holy fucking shitballs

Quote Originally Posted by nihiles View Post
    just another reason why the north east is where its at.
    sure you guys out west might get face shots all day but we give face shots all night.

...and another one.

...and another one.
    Actually I may be wrong, but according to this (for the population) Tahoe and BCC, LCC have a decent sized orange dot with 30 -90 minutes. To me it looks like Salt lake City has a decent sized yellow dot and Sacramento (hour 30 minutes from tahoe) has a decent sized yellow dot. And bcc/lcc and tahoe is some pretty damned good skiing