Movies you have walked out on.

"Year One"

So god damn aweful. I have never seen so many people walk out. Then with 5 mins left. So did we.

I turned "The Happening" off on a plane. There was still an hour or so of flight time left.

Spinal Tap when I was 14 or so...
    Almost walked out of Unforgiven but some guys in the front got in fistfight/wrestling match so the movie actually got interesting at that point...
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Company "strongly suggested" everyone go see An Inconvenient Truth - I walked out after 30 minutes.
    Before big games I shoot Rabies, it gives me the edge I need and it’s undetectable. Only idiot losers do steroids anymore...

Almost walked out of:

"Bowling for Columbine"
    "The Happening"
    "Transformers II"

I can't think of a movie I've actually walked out of at the theater.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Would have walked out on Watchmen if I weren't with someone.

we had rented it, so we didn't exactly "walk out" and we in fact did keep watching it, but i remember my girlfriends and i kept saying

"ahhh!! it can't get any worse.... ewwww" .... and then it would get more disgusting, and more disgusting, and MORE disgusting.

quiet an..... interesting movie for a bunch of sheltered high school freshman girls to watch, i can tell you from experience!

Remember reading all the ending credits in Hot Shots (I think it was) and stuck way down in there somewhere was the line "If you'd have left when everyone else did you'd be home by now"

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Spinal Tap when I was 14 or so...
    Almost walked out of Unforgiven...
    both great movies imho.

i walked out of austin powers goldmember. stayed for about half and couldnt take it anymore.
    Perhaps you'd be more comfortable on epicski or Paula's Ski Lovers, AltaNancy.

"The Grudge"
    Everyone in the theater was mocking the noise that stupid little kid made. Did about an hour in there cause I had a couple pitchers of brew to kill, but the crowd actually made it amusing while I was there. What a not scary movie.... anyone seen the Jap version it was based on? Any better?

I walked out on the remake of The TexasChainsaw Massacre with about 15 minutes left. That's about it. I've stopped many DVD's (the afore-mentioned Inconvenient Truth comes immediately to mind,as well as Quarantine). Micheal Moore's "documentaries" are ridiculous and laughable, but entertaining nonetheless - I'd never pay theater prices to see any of them, but they're good on DVD.

whitesmoke - no, the Jap versions of Ju-on and Ringu suck just as bad. I don't see why anybody says they're so much better.

Hugh Conway Guest
    The Matrix

ET when I was 4, scared the shit out of me. My mom was pissed because she wanted to see it.

Lord of the Rings 3

Went to the movies with my cousin and wife. Me and the cousin were also chilling with that slut Ellis Dee. Like 5 of them each. Went to meet my mom, dad, sister, aunt, and uncle in a theater in NYC. Made it through 25 minutes then the screen started to melt. Me, my cousin, and his wife walked out. Fucking sluts.

On another note I saw Transformers with my cousin and those sluts and holy sound engineering. I thought I was gonna turn into a robot!

Quote Originally Posted by dynodonkeyaltabird View Post
    both great movies imho.

i walked out of austin powers goldmember. stayed for about half and couldnt take it anymore.
    Spinal Tap=good for "turn it to 11" or whatever

Unforgiven=an average western, i was boggled when it won all the Oscars...
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

Winter Passing: completely the wrong movie to smoke a bowl right before going in.

Also fell asleep a 1/3 of the way in to passions of the christ. Woke up to Jesus getting his hands hammered in.

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    Spinal Tap=good for "turn it to 11" or whatever

Unforgiven=an average western, i was boggled when it won all the Oscars...
    Do tell - what movies do you think are good?

Almost forgot - I very nearly walked out of Wolf Creek. I was tired going in and I actually fell asleep briefly during the first part. I mean - beautiful cinematography can only hold your attention for so long. After the hike to the crater I was ready to just go home, then their car wouldn't start. That's the most Off/On film I've ever seen and one of the best horror films in recent memory.

I suppose I can see somebody thinking Unforgiven was just an average western (I mean- to each his own), but walking out on it?