bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?

Fatypus E-Motion?

The price is so right, right now. Anyone tried it? Looking for feedback on flex etc.

Currently own 179 & 183 Bro (soft), 185 Praxis Pow. 5' 7" Phat up front and behind. Moderately aggressive skier by mag standards.

Thx.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Can't comment on how well they ski, but they sure do flex pretty damn stiff underfoot and much closer to medium in the tips and tails than to soft. I can see them being great for the post-pow days if that's what your angling for. Tip profile seems to be on the low side, and the tail is pretty flat and similar to the Bros - so even at 174cm, they should ski close to your 179s.

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    ....they should ski close to your 179s.
    That's good to know because those skis are pretty much skied to death at this point.
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

I can get you some profile pics and an effective edge measurement later tonight as that will be a better guide to deciding.

Thanks, I'd appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    I can get you some profile pics and an effective edge measurement later tonight as that will be a better guide to deciding.
    Got the 'lil lady some E-Motions huh?

I love my D-Senders, they kill it in just about all conditions. I 'think' the E-Motions are a little softer, but not 100% sure.
    Old's Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by cmsummit View Post
    Got the 'lil lady some E-Motions huh?

174cm Fatypus E-Motion
    Weight: 8.5 lbs
    Effective Edge: 142cm
    Camber: 2cm