Thread: my life sucks

my life sucks

...cause my computer sucks. since i got to schoool and connected to the network my fucking computer has gotten spyware up the ass, and other stuff like that. so now pictures dont show up in my browswer most of the time. HELLLP!!!! the internet sucks without pictures
    Dude chill its the padded room. -AKPM

Download ad-aware and spybot, both free, and run them every now and then, like every day until you see what you're getting and how often you really need to run them.
    In drove this drunken madman and stopped on a dime! Unfortunately the dime was in Mr. Rococo's pocket!

Ad-aware won't unrape your computer if you've got mean spyware. It needs your help. you have to manually shutdown and delete all the stuff it can't. Even when it runs before you comp loads everything, it still isn't good enough. Save everything u want and reformatt your comp. It's surprisingly easy and the only sure way.

when adaware fails me...I run Hijack This

It does a surprisingly good job of picking up crap that ad aware and my anti-virus won't. It's an awesome program, I highly reccomend it.

Thanks guys,I fargin hate that shit as well!
    Calmer than you dude

Originally posted by dipstik
    when adaware fails me...I run Hijack This

It does a surprisingly good job of picking up crap that ad aware and my anti-virus won't. It's an awesome program, I highly reccomend it.
    be VERY careful with hijack this. it is a very powerful program for removing spy ware and can get the pesky stuff others leave behind.

it is also a very powerful program which can be used to hose your entire system if you dont know what you are doing.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin