Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenurdotterII View Post
    The environment of your mouth sucking all the adipose tissue out of it.

Now get out of our thread.......unless you have something racial to add.
    Yeah no chance of that. I never see how saying some other guy does or should suck your dick is anything but saying you're a bit queer.

My point is this - there are racial differences - but for the most part people who belittle other races are just acting out their own genetic insecurity. Methinks you'd fit that bill.

Scientists can't decide if it's genetic or because of brain plasticity from speaking tonal languages.
    Regurgitating what I told you in another thread to counter your bullshit? Weak.
    it's all young and fun and skiing and then one day you login and it's relationship advice, gomer glacier tours and geezers.

-Hugh Conway

CravenurdotterII Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post
    Regurgitating what I told you in another thread to counter your bullshit? Weak.
    You never told me anything I didn't already know Rubi......I read it in National Geographic a couple years ago. Big article on plasticity of the mind......maybe you should try it on that solidified mass of yours?

advres Guest
    I remember a study about orientals and their reaction times are just a smidge quicker than everyone elses hence their success at table tennis, badminton, martial arts.
    I'll try to find the article......actually very interesting. I also think there is a positive correlation between IQ and quick reactions.

Of course that's racist to point out talent differences due to genetic factors.
    That's not what is racist fucktard (except the possible intentional use of orientals).

This is what is racist.

Seems everyone packing a stringed instrument with talent is a Heeb or Slant-eye.
    I truly hope something terrible happens to everyone you love.

Quote Originally Posted by TGR420 View Post
    So I asked troncanate to delete all racists posts and if he was willing to do that and not post in that light I will allow him to stay. I told him to address this immediatly or I would do it for him and ban him. ... When I finally got to look at it it really is sad and innapropriate for an action sports environment.

CravenurdotterII Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    I truly hope something terrible happens to everyone you love.
    I love you Advres.......now give me that big smooch you promised in that PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Jongalot View Post
    Cravinganythingbutrosy,

Why is your penis so small, genetics or environment?
    Maybe it's because he's actually 12 tears old like you?

Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    This is what is racist.
    Here's my take on it: the more "taboo" words are used in a humorous and casual manner, the more they loose their power. It's hilarious how rational adults go around saying shit like "the 'n' word" or "ghey" - what, are we still in 1st grade or something? "Teacher! Craven said 'poop'!". Grow the hell up people.

...and Advres - could you confirm my alias list? It'd be nice to get all these geriatric e-sleuths off my back once and for all.

...and what about the wetbacks? Anybody remember this guy?:

A thread about Jews and music and no one mentions Beastie Boys?