Kingdom Trail Reco's?

Going there this weekend. Heard good things about J-Bar and Sidewinder. Anything else specific I should check out? My goal is to bike my face off.

i have nothing to offer other than helping you get psyched...sidewinder is the most ridicuously fun trail EVER. i'd say if you stick by your plan to bike your face off you can't go wrong. enjoy!

rumor has that they just rebuilt kitchell which was a wicked fun trail before so it should be epic now. make sure you hit tap & die, webs and knob as well. although no matter what trails you pick you can't go wrong everything out there is awesome.

Can you post a mega-super-awesome TR?
    I'm interested in what they have to offer

I'll be there this weekend too.......I'll be with a bunch of people at the Burke Mtn camp ground. I'll be next to the black Mazda 3 hatch.

Last time I was there Kichell and Sidewinder were standouts. I really enjoyed all the black diamond trails. Its tough to keep it all straight, there is so much good riding there.
    The pump track behind East Burke Sports is fun to warm up on.

Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    I'll be there this weekend too.......I'll be with a bunch of people at the Burke Mtn camp ground. I'll be next to the black Mazda 3 hatch.

Last time I was there Kichell and Sidewinder were standouts. I really enjoyed all the black diamond trails. Its tough to keep it all straight, there is so much good riding there.
    The pump track behind East Burke Sports is fun to warm up on.
    Cool, hopefully I'll see you around. If you see a Green Ibis Mojo, that's me, or if you see an orange Salsa Big Mama, that's my buddy. Ask me for change, tell my buddy you're "Casey's Internet Friend"

Quote Originally Posted by carbs View Post
    rumor has that they just rebuilt kitchell which was a wicked fun trail before so it should be epic now. make sure you hit tap & die, webs and knob as well. although no matter what trails you pick you can't go wrong everything out there is awesome.
    x2 plus lower east branch, camptown, and the new Kitchel TWICE!

i rode there last weekend, Kitchell was indeed rebuilt and it's awesome! 2 berms, jump.... 2 berms, jump,..... 2 berms, jump.... etc. no brake bumps either as they are brand new.

Last weekend the mountain side stuff was closed (except for camptown, which is right above the campground and great between beers around the fire!) but everything else was open. plenty of opportunities to ride yourself silly!

-Tick
    I like chicks who ride. Especially if they're cyclists.

Thinking of taking a trip up there this fall. Would love to see some pics/a TR. This place sounds like a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by schuss View Post
    tell my buddy you're "Casey's Internet Friend"

a slightly creepy intro, but I'll keep an eye out for ya. I'll be on a bright green Transition hardtail.

Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    a slightly creepy intro, but I'll keep an eye out for ya. I'll be on a bright green Transition hardtail.
    He knows about my many creepy internet friends, it's cool.

Rode an obscene amount of trails today. Kitchel - the shit. Tody's - the shit. It's not hype when the place is this good.