TGR Twitter Trivia: Win Free TGR Swag

We have been doing TGR Trivia on Twitter(yes we twitter). We are asking weekly questions via twitter and giving away free swag. Last weeks question was:
    What is the name of the song in Doug Coombs Continuum segment. The winner won a free Continuum DVD. All you have to do is follow us at:
    http://twitter.com/TetonGravity
    So drop in if you want to win.

TGR Twitter Trivia will take place at 1 pm today. We will be giving away a free Harvest DVD. The Trivia question will come from our second movie Harvest.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

But I don't twit. Can you just write down the question on a post card and mail it to me?

I've got an awesome set of encyclopedias from when I was a kid... is that cheating?

Here is the question:

What is the name of the peak Jeremy Nobis skis at the beginning of his Harvest segment? First reply with correct answer wins a Harvest DVD.

# Hint: It was also on the cover of Powder Magazine and is considered to be a revolutionary line.3 minutes ago from web

go to http://twitter.com/TetonGravity to win
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

Sturgis Uncensored

This weeks TGR Trivia coming in the next few minutes
    twitter.com/tetongravity

twitter = <3 teh cock

fock twitter

Quote Originally Posted by dRider View Post
    fock twitter
    How much are you being paid to plug TWITTER ?

twitter is about as cool as vail.

Hugh Conway Guest
    Analytics study: 40.55 percent of Twitter content "pointless babble"

• 40.55 percent were "pointless babble," defined as the "I am eating a sandwich now" tweets."
    • 37.55 percent were "conversational," or "tweets that go back and forth between folks, almost in an instant message fashion, as well as tweets that try to engage followers in conversation, such as questions or polls."
    • 8.7 percent were "pass along value," or tweets that are re-tweets passed along from member to member.
    • 5.85 percent were "self promotion," which included messages about companies, products or services.
    • 3.75 percent were spam, the "See how I got 3,000 followers in one day" tweets.
    • 3.60 percent were news from mainstream national media outlets such as CNN or Fox.

http://www.pearanalytics.com/wp-cont...ugust-2009.pdf

This is where we would fall in line:
    "5.85 percent were "self promotion," which included messages about companies, products or services", but we give away free shit, so fuck it. Some people like it.

Sturgis Uncensored

^^^so in other words Twitter is 100% useless.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Tweeting Butthurt Admin editing my post = priceless.
    Last edited by MakersTeleMark; 08-13-2009 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Analytics study: 40.55 percent of Twitter content "pointless babble"

• 40.55 percent were "pointless babble," defined as the "I am eating a sandwich now" tweets."
    • 37.55 percent were "conversational," or "tweets that go back and forth between folks, almost in an instant message fashion, as well as tweets that try to engage followers in conversation, such as questions or polls."
    • 8.7 percent were "pass along value," or tweets that are re-tweets passed along from member to member.
    • 5.85 percent were "self promotion," which included messages about companies, products or services.
    • 3.75 percent were spam, the "See how I got 3,000 followers in one day" tweets.
    • 3.60 percent were news from mainstream national media outlets such as CNN or Fox.

http://www.pearanalytics.com/wp-cont...ugust-2009.pdf
    Hmm, the percentage of people I follow on twitter fall no where near these categories. There is honestly a lot of witty, intelligent people on Twitter. Just follow peeps you in fields you like (skiing, athletes, art, music) and stay the fuck away from trending topics.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Tweeting Butthurt Admin editing my post = priceless.
    Misquote me, I have the power to fix. Such is Life.

Sturgis Uncensored

Well hell. Now I'm going to have to Bing Twitter and see what all the fuss is about.
    Quote Originally Posted by bptempleton View Post
    tit ass balls. that's a better sig. or fucktardnutz. YOU MUST NOW CHOOSE!!!!

Say what you will about Twitter, but this guy was the latest winner in TGRs Twitter Triva! Woohooo! Got a new DVD comin my way.....

Quote Originally Posted by TGR420 View Post
    Misquote me, I have the power to fix. Such is Life.
    I didn't misquote you, it was very clear that I was adding on to your post. Hint- brackets aren't just for code.

But "fix" as you will, and may I suggest one of these for the office chair:

advres Guest
    I'm glad you guys have the time to Tweet while I am stuck getting PM's about the continued racism that is being spewed left and right. Good jorb!