Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15
    ok, so I have a question. I just bought some megawatt's and they're 125mm underfoot. I'm thinking that's waaay too big for that 110mm brake. should I just stay put and get that one or get something without brakes and use leashes?

I looked on their site and maybe the Vertical ST w/o brakes? I'm at a loss.

Buy with 110 and sell them if you don't want to bend them. Way, way back in this thread it was stated that no brake was more expensive than a brake.

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post
    ok, so I have a question. I just bought some megawatt's and they're 125mm underfoot. I'm thinking that's waaay too big for that 110mm brake. should I just stay put and get that one or get something without brakes and use leashes?

Quote Originally Posted by slowpoke View Post

I bent 92 to fit 110, so 110 to 125 should be fine.

bending is easy.
    . . .

Hmmmm, I'm confused. I just read the "Group buy 3" thread and he mentioned that he will be taking "most" of the orders from this thread. Then mentioned that he didn't take off the Utah guys yet. Did I miss something? Is this deal still on?

B)

RTR is offline Shumanitutonka Ob' Wachi
    In case it's not obvious... what will happen is adimmen will take over all of this group buy's participants with the exception of the Salt Lake City shipping group. Adimmen found a better deal, so that's good for everyone. Good luck, everyone!

Dynafit Vertical FT with 110 mm brakes EUR 245,00 (per pair) = USD $367.50

Dynafit Vertical ST with 110 mm brakes EUR 215,00 (per pair) = USD $322.50
    Dynafit Vertical ST with 92 mm brakes EUR 195,00 (per pair) = USD $292.50

VERTICAL FT W/ 110mm BRAKES
    Wandrin* X 1
    tele.savalas X 1
    slowpoke X 1

VERTICAL ST W/ 110mm BRAKES

Boissal X 1

VERTICAL ST W/ 92mm BRAKES

powderallthetime X 1
    rconstan X 1

Also part of group buy:
    sfotex
    skifishbum
    ruletherock

Edited for 1.5 exchange rate...
    Last edited by RTR; 11-05-2009 at 12:27 PM.
    Click here to increase your vocabulary.

i'd like to get my name on this list for a pair of FT12's....

Quote Originally Posted by bnobel View Post
    i'd like to get my name on this list for a pair of FT12's....
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

Ummmm... Would it be inappropriate for my first post here to be a request to be added to one of these lists? I just registered, and this was the first thread that caught my eye.

My lady and I both have been looking for a deal on ST's for months. This would be a great introduction to the community, and definitely likely to keep us coming back to contribute. We'll be spending most of our days out in the PNW, BC interior, Utah and Alaska this winter...

If so, 2 pairs of ST 110's please.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    bump for
    some clueless jong who has yet to contribute shit to not read this and put his name on the list

or incase some mag wanted to step up and get this years dynahookamaggotup buy
    plums would work too
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Beware, I got a large bill from the state of Utah for sales taxe owed on the Dynafit orders.....
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

That sucks! So I, and others, owe you around $30.

Quote Originally Posted by sfotex View Post
    Beware, I got a large bill from the state of Utah for sales taxe owed on the Dynafit orders.....
    pm me or post your paypal addy or Ill stop by w/ 420 pennies.
    Dog lake furkid hike today?
    or should I just pad my post count with
    bumps
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I have spoken to the Dynafit rep. He is none too happy about these group orders. I doubt that this will happen again
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

uckfa etha ynada iddlefa epra

sucks that the rep is so shortsighted he can't even see what in impact this has had by getting the fiddles out on the playground for all the other kids to see, I've personally gotten a couple people to switch over in just a couple months of using them. Apparently I was their guinea pig.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

so no group buy?

From looking at the date on the original post, that would be a negative Ghost Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

bump
    salewa warrantied broken DYNAFIT binders from this group buy years ago by 4 me recently
    beware of imitators w/ substandard products
    and piss poor warranty and customer service practices

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    bump
    salewa warrantied broken DYNAFIT binders from this group buy years ago by 4 me recently
    beware of imitators w/ substandard products
    and piss poor warranty and customer service practices
    A Pisgah Sight of Palestine

* if you don't get it, google it along with "ulysses"

google?
    is that like answers to random tidbits of obscure info
    for people who can't just call iceman?