atomic atlas or bent chetlers

i am 6'3 180 lbs aggressive skier gonna be skiing mt baker a lot and want something that is stable at speed, can drop cliffs, is maneuverable and can do some flips and occasional backcoutry kicker. i like the length of the atlas (192) but would the bent chetlers also hold there own? please any help would be sweet for sure its driving me nuts trying to figure it out.

yeah i saw the reviews for both but i guess i wanted to know if the bent chetler could hold up at speed very well

On a day where I was probably just under 155lbs, I got to quickly demo the Chetlers(In good pow) and thought they have potential to be a great pow-jib ski as soon as you are used to them, but they are so short that much chraging must be frightening! I think the atlas is a better bet if you are debating over Atomics and like longer turns. The Chetlers made many turn shapes easily and were a fun ski for sure, just a 183 for a pow ski mounted somewhat forward(because of how the ski is shaped, don't mount behind reco.)seems too short to me.

183cm is too short for anything but playing around. Get the Atlas. If you want a ski similar to the Bentchetlers but longer and stiffer, look at the Moment Bibby in the 190cm length!
    Just fucking point it and shut up

thanks guys

I haven't been on either, but the Atlas looks very similar to Bluehouse Shoots and they are the most stable ski I've ever been on(excluding super hardpack).

I hear Bentchetler is coming out with a new type of spaghetti modeled after his skis, these new noodles will have rockered ends and be about as useful for skiing.
    What do you mean why do I have duct tape on my skis!?! It improves edge hold, increases pop, adds durability, and most importantly, boosts horsepower by like 30%... what? your skis don't have horsepower?

get both that would solve the problem, I would go with the Atlas for charging and for more of a fun playful ski the benchetler. Even though I don't need it and the 185 blog is my size I would like to see atomic come out with a longer blog and benchetler for people who want and need a longer length.
    If ski companies didn't make new skis every year I wouldn't have to get new skis every year.

www.levelninesports.com
    http://skiingyeti.blogspot.com/

wondering about the durability of these combi sidewall skis...something just doesn't seem "burl" about them. please post back here when you have a season on 'em

They have the same (or very similar) construction as the Armada JJ and ARG, and those seem to be holding up pretty well, so I wouldn't be worried about them falling apart or anything.
    Last fall, Ramsden paid $20 at the Summit County swap for a one-piece red, white and blue ski suit with a giant eagle embroidered on the back.

"It's pretty cool," he says.