Thread: crash ....

crash ....

healing few days out ...

tried to go down well two 60 cm step then 7 40 dropped over front wheel landed on breast shoulder hand elbow tear left hand right elbow bones hurt a bunch ... in this thing you could break your neck
    loads of bike tricks in frankfurt guy rides standing on front of bike others ...

sweet blog.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

My ma is caring for my wounds.Hurts less already.Will post picks.It´s like you hang from 6 m pole with 10 cm rope at your feet and drop on beton.But I stopped blow with forearms.

Wound is closed it seems so no more infection can happen so no more chance I will loose hand mobility.
    Thanks God !

Post pics of your wound.
    Dollar sign that bitch.

I will post some pics of wound and monument I fell off once I figured out how to do this with my handy.It is closed now ... Thanks, God !
    I saw 3 guys one told me one of his friends landed on his face and faded out 3 days then crushedhis car a week later, another one faded out, he landed on his face on the innside of a double and on the flat after one going 6 y high and maybe 10 wide in Winterberg.
    I did the 3 trolley slides up and 4 down each about 5 steps now did it n times but this time I went in the backseat and lost control last one I slid over stairs got airborne and landed in the flat 5 steps down but no praw.Going up 4 5 no praw no even without touching nay with front wheel but big stairs I am scared to even bike down after my fall.I went down a bunch of 50 or 60 cm high cement blocks.