The land of Genesee Cream Ale and homemade pierogies!

Nothing more obnoxious than a bachelorette party?

Quote from anther forum I read. In this description true or false?

Let me know where you plan on having it so I can be elsewhere that night. Nothing more obnoxious than a bachelorette party. They're exactly the same and always really obnoxious. The bride usually has a sash or a crown or a funky tiara or something, followed by her coterie of 9 or 10 girls in matching t-shirts because everyone JUST HAS TO KNOW "Kristen is marrying Mark!" Then usually there's some sort of checklist which consists of something stupid like "A stranger HAS to do a body shot off the bride, OMFG, how radical!

Then there will be a couple dozen of those goddamn digital cameras going off as though the bride and her 'girls' were being followed by the paparazzi. And of course there will be bad dancing, too much screaming and more woo's than any computer could calculate. Of course posted the next day on Facebook and Myspace with the bride and her group holding up many beverages to the camera to "prove" that their having a great time.

Then there will be the misinformed losers who think that the comical, novelty penis straws are their cue to move into this circle of drunkeness and take advantage of this "easy score." This is not true. The bride to be's friends will throw up a wall better suited for the Mexican-USA boarder. Oh, they might let you buy them drinks, but your gonna get C-blocked by all the ugly girls in the group. So, keep that in mind, dudes.

There is nothing wrong with having fun and celebrating someone's marriage, just try not to be so obnoxious about it. No need for checklist, novelty items, tiaras, matching t-shirts, etc.. Nobody really cares that you're getting married and probably it won't even be your last wedding. So have a nice dinner, a few drinks and reminice about your lives and the best luck to your sister.
    Next to last paragraph seems pretty accurate, in my opinion.

F that jongshow, he should rail every one of those bridesmaids, and the bride...twice lol

That is a very accurate description of the "Bachelorette Party" If you want to nail any of them, the key is to go to to the wedding. It has been my experience that the easiest piece of ass you will ever score will be found at a wedding. In a previous thread I recounted my personal experience with this phenomenon. The lady I described still shows up occasionally for an uncomplicted fuck. Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by assman View Post
    That is a very accurate description of the "Bachelorette Party" If you want to nail any of them, the key is to go to to the wedding. It has been my experience that the easiest piece of ass you will ever score will be found at a wedding. In a previous thread I recounted my personal experience with this phenomenon. The lady I described still shows up occasionally for an uncomplicted fuck. Life is good
    As an occasional wedding photographer I second this. There is something about the bride saying "I do", that causes all her single bridesmaids to want say "I did" and I did it at Katherine's wedding too.

Of course after I became married and stopped having sex, every single girl at the wedding thinks I am fair play or something.
    Fucking women anyway. Sorry Magettes.
    Quote Originally Posted by skuba View Post
    you can let it free and be as stupid as possible

Thread Killer
    I would like to see your point of view but I can't get my head that far up your ass.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody Famous View Post
    Next to last paragraph seems pretty accurate, in my opinion.

I think they are obnoxious and I am not having one. I am also not having a bridal shower. We MAY have a party and invite all friends--no gifts, just a party. Everyone keeps telling me I HAVE to. No way--too lame, not doing it. I hated going to other peoples, why do I want to subject others to mine? I think showing up for the wedding is enough.
    I could go on, and on, and on...but who cares

Quote Originally Posted by assman View Post
    It has been my experience that the easiest piece of ass you will ever score will be found at a wedding. In a previous thread I recounted my personal experience with this phenomenon. The lady I described still shows up occasionally for an uncomplicted fuck. Life is good
    Didn't they make a movie about this....
    This is the worst pain EVER!

the person who wrote that sounds like they are a barrel of fun to hang out with. So what if some chicks need props and a wedding as excuses to go out and get retarded. Almost every bachelorette party I've ever encountered was full of chicks who seemed like they were having a great time. Nothing wrong with that. Not like they're acting obnoxious at a poetry reading or something...
    The killer awoke before dawn.
    He put his boots on.

Quote Originally Posted by khakis View Post
    the person who wrote that sounds like they are a barrel of fun to hang out with.
    Sounds like he's bitter about getting blocked when he tried to break the ranks of a bachellorette party.

J-