Let Mother Green teach them a lesson ...

If only 10 % of rainnforest are still there as US and EU consumers love teak, then it should be considered some Wall Street guys might love kajaking in bordering South and Central Amerika - so the UASF should stop further logging.I can imagine a general explaining: "Dropping 100 000 ton of bombs a day onto loggers is O.K., if a handful of Americans want to kajak there and need rainforest."
    So kajakers, if you are a EU or US citizen and ight ever want to kajak there, 3- 5 of you will have more say than 100 000 specie so please say it - I want to kajak there, please UASF stop the logging.
    Sure if one rich conquistadore from Europe or US would say I like some teak then the babies wishes would be put in solid action even if USAF had to bomb 100 000 forest protecting Indians into the ground a day - not to burden a US or EU consumer with the sight of boring pine wood.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Dam the United Air State's Force!

Bye plants, animals ...
    kayaked up 3 bridges and down ... 50 nile geese now sedentiary though escapes from private owners.Should be to cold for them ...

uh oh. this is sad to hear. let's all help protect the environment.

Quote Originally Posted by carlobee View Post
    uh oh. this is sad to hear. let's all help protect the environment.

Seems it is at least 80 of them all young came up.
    My ma says they will all make it through the winter - they "adapt" ( adept ?)
    I will take a film and show them.