Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Cover the fucking strawberries with chicken wire.

Does it take a genius to figure this out?

Quote Originally Posted by Blurred View Post
    Cover the fucking strawberries with chicken wire.

Does it take a genius to figure this out?
    Another great use for chicken wire: Body disposal

Wrap the body in chicken wire, sink to the bottom of a fairly deep lake (like 50+ feet) using wire or chain attached to weightlifting plates. Body decomposes and is eaten by aqualife, bones stay on the bottom.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Another great use for chicken wire: Body disposal

Wrap the body in chicken wire, sink to the bottom of a fairly deep lake (like 50+ feet) using wire or chain attached to weightlifting plates. Body decomposes and is eaten by aqualife, bones stay on the bottom.
    If I send you a really weird PM some day looking for body disposal advice, please don't think anything of it.

Either listen to Jer and Blurred or find another method to get the lil fucker away from your shit. Killing it won't do anything (other than make you feel less inadequate), another will come along if there is a good food source.

There is (or was, not sure anymore) a capsacin spray to put on bird seed to keep squirrels from eating it, but what are you going to do, spray every piece of fruit?

You could get a squirrel feeder, most of them use corn and some spin, keeping both you and the squirrel entertained. They are really a lot of fun to watch, those little fur balls can get whipping. Whats more Karma points than feeding your enemy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

use an 'have a heart' trap. catch them alive

... then drown them in a lake. easy.

I've had problems before, used a pump pellet gun w/ scope and hunting pellets, worked great, but I always feel a little bad about it
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

I say you shouldn't kill the squirrel unless you intend to eat it.

BBQ'ing and eating a little squirrel in front of all the other squirrels could go a long way as a deterrent methinks and I bet they taste good wrapped in bacon with a plum glaze and strawberry shortcake for desert.

You're welcome.

blood meal.
    .....Visit my website. .....

"a yin without a yang"

...eseehc fo modgnik eht ni ssertrof reeb A
    Think outside the box grasshopper; Cut down the plum tree and till in the strawberrys = problem solved. You're welcome.
    pmiP triD remroF

-dna-

!!!timoV cimotA erutuF

-ottom-

"!!!emit a ta anigav eno dlroW eht gnirolpxE"

You mouthbreathers DO know that those little crafty fuckers are on the internetz, and reading this shit, don't you?

(This especially applies to blurred, BTW, they can 'feel' your ultimate intentions...)
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

...eseehc fo modgnik eht ni ssertrof reeb A
    Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    You mouthbreathers DO know that those little crafty fuckers are on the internetz, and reading this shit, don't you?

(This especially applies to blurred, BTW, they can 'feel' your ultimate intentions...)
    ^^^ EXACTLY!!!

Plus... what the hell do you do when they don't STAY dead?

pmiP triD remroF

-dna-

!!!timoV cimotA erutuF

-ottom-

"!!!emit a ta anigav eno dlroW eht gnirolpxE"

get bb gun, put out nuts, wait for squirrel, kill squirrel, put dead squirrel in nearest street to frame an SUV as the squirrel killer.

this is not hard and kids buy bb guns, surely you can too.
    TGR forums cannot handle SkiCougar !

Build one of these. www.killsometime.com/video/video.asp?ID=870 Chances are it'll never come back.
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

By a German Wirehaired Pointer or other breed of dog with fur sharpness. Wait for either the dog to catch and dispatch the animal or tree it and give it a stern warning of what waits for it should it return.

Quote Originally Posted by mocwvmit View Post

Plus... what the hell do you do when they don't STAY dead?

THAT is NOT funny, a-hole!

The good old days

When I was a little kid I spent a summer with Grandpa.

He loved his Garden, Grapes, strawberrys fruit trees.

Afternoon entertainment was sitting on the back porch with single shot 22 Rifle and Snake shot.

After a couple weeks and 20 to 30 Squirel problem solved untill around August

Then early morning on the porch before going fishin
    Plastic coke bottle ductaped over the muzzel keeps the noise way down

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    single shot 22 Rifle and Snake shot.
    Plastic coke bottle ductaped over the muzzel keeps the noise way down
    Was your Grandpa Markey Mark or was he shooting from 3 feet away?

If you're gonna shoot a squirrel, at least do it right. Just use subsonic ammo. It's about as loud as an air rifle and way more accurate than a snake shot/Coke bottle combo. In fact, it's way more accurate than that stupid hyper velocity stuff.
    Last edited by Jer; 07-09-2009 at 04:37 PM.

Not that I advocate killing harmless animals for fun or any reason other than to eat them, but if they give you enough of a reason ...

1. 5 gallon bucket 1/2 full of water
    2. A piece of wood placed from ground to the rim like a ramp
    3. Some type of bait food floating in the water

They're smart, but not that smart, and they can't swim, tread water for very long, or jump while floating.

edit: they can swim BTW, just not out of the bucket ...
    Last edited by YoEddy; 07-09-2009 at 04:38 PM.
    Who cares how the crow flies

Was your Grandpa Markey Mark or was he shooting from 3 feet away?

If you're gonna shoot a squirrel, at least do it right. Just use subsonic ammo. It's about as loud as an air rifle and way more accurate than a snake shot/Coke bottle combo. In fact, it's way more accurate than that stupid hyper velocity stuff.
    At about 30 Ft. the main blast patern was a bit less than the length of a ground squirel. At 50 ft Dust just flew up all around the squirel and you had to run or the vamit and finish it off at close range.

Chasing down and murering a wounded squirel (Half of face torn off, Leg missing, tail missing and Gut shot) leaves allot of bad memories for a 10 year old.

I no longer like killing animals of any type

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    At about 30 Ft. the main blast patern was a bit less than the length of a ground squirel. At 50 ft Dust just flew up all around the squirel and you had to run or the vamit and finish it off at close range.

Chasing down and murering a wounded squirel (Half of face torn off, Leg missing, tail missing and Gut shot) leaves allot of bad memories for a 10 year old.

I no longer like killing animals of any type
    I'm surprised it was even that lethal. That stuff is literally designed for shooting stuff (like snakes) at about 5 feet with a MK II. I'd imagine a plastic bottle "supressor" would make it even worse.

I'm surprised it was even that lethal. That stuff is literally designed for shooting stuff (like snakes) at about 5 feet with a MK II. I'd imagine a plastic bottle "supressor" would make it even worse.
    The good stuff 36 G #12 shot is rated leathal to RATS inside 15 ft. It does a bit better than that with a rifle not pistol.

As for Suppressor. I only tried that a couple times. It is quiet but you can't sight anything at close range with open sights when you have a big plastic bottle taped over the end of the barrel. So thats prwetty useless

"Have fun, get a flyrod, and give the worm dunkers the finger when you start double hauling." ~Lumpy

The plastic owls designed for keeping things like say, SQUIRRELS, out of your yard work pretty good. Put it in a conspicuous spot and wadda you know, no more squirrels, or crows, or any other fucker smaller then a breadbasket. And as a bonus, it doesn't need food, or a cage, or love like an annoying goddamn fleabitten dog. You are welcome.

Just seduce it and then, when it goes down on you, choke it to death on your cock.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    use an 'have a heart' trap. catch them alive

... then drown them in a lake. easy.
    RIGHT! Those littler bastards can't resist a glob of peanut butter on the trigger plate. I used to catch one a day... until they became extinct. They are extinct aren't they? I haven't seen one in weeks

Once you got'em in the trap, drive'em to the next county (bogus) or do like me and lower the whole trap with rodent inside into a nice basin of water. Rinse + repeat.