Anyone fishing near Portland ME thurs 6/25?

I am thinking of heading up from Mass with the wife on wed afternoon and while she is doing work things during the day on Thursday, I am looking to throw some SW flies. Any takers on spots or advice?

Thanks,
    Ben
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Paging Yeti.
    Yeti to the fish phone.
    вы все все равно скоро сдохнете

while i don't have any spots to offer (never fly fished salt here) I'd be down for the adventure if you get someone else to show you around. always fun to meet new people and see new fishing spots; besides all the streams are compltetely blown out and the mountain bike trails are under water! I work right in downtown portland and would be able to meet you after work if you make it happen.

-Tick
    I like chicks who ride. Especially if they're cyclists.

Argh. What are you looking to do? How late tomorrow evening will you be around? (Or how early? I might be able to take you out in the boat at dawn...) Surf is supposed to be large tomorrow morning (although the yeticast is for medium sized surf), which may make it tough to cast while wading. A couple places I'd suggest involve a marsh and some rocks...

Wife trip is officially a NO GO. Thanks for the info maggots and be sure to inform me if travels bring you to the North Shore...of mass.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."