Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Sink peeing

Not sure how this went from a pissing in sinks thread to a pissing thread but here goes...A few of us including unnamed luker mag were up camping and got shit faced playing cards. Later that night in the tent I woke up to a noise and lurker mag was pissing on the back wall. I yell what the f are you doing and he says what, I am peeing out the door! Thankfully we were car camping and I was on a cot. I just pulled all my stuff up off the floor....he slept in it.
    "Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will..."

Not as elaborate as many of these stories but one of the funniest things I saw at college was a drunk frat boy attempting to piss on the lawn outside the party. Dude was so trashed he had no balance to stand up fully, so he started peeing bent over, then went into a lineman's 3-point stance, finished pissing and fell forward into his piss and passed out. I've gotten pretty fucked up, and done some stupid things but I've never passed out and fallen into my own puddle of piss.
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

This thread is a riot. We had a bar in our house in college that was often completely jammed after hours, so the only option if you were standing behind it, was to pee in the sink. It was on the backside of the bar, so you'd be facing the entire party while going. First time I saw it, I started howling, as this friend is just standing there peeing into the sink, while carrying on a conversation with this hot chick. He just leaned forward and had his hands on the bar and let'er go and she was completely oblivious. It added a real sense of adventure to peeing, trolling while toiling...
    Last edited by BigDaddy; 07-09-2009 at 12:51 PM.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

The one I've tried, but never pulled off successfully... I have a friend in college who would often get up to pee in the middle of the night after drinking, especially when we were out camping while on climbing, caving, or skiing trips. I also used to be a "carbide caver".... so I'd have carbide along with me.

Now when you combine water and carbide it makes acetylene and lime. And as you may know, acetylene is flammable. Sometimes, if you have really fresh carbide, and you get it really wet, it bursts into flame automagically... spontaneously ignites they call it. We would occasionally throw the stuff into snow, and have flaming snow.

So at some of the bigger caving parties, I'd find the tree closest to this guys tent, and throw some carbide along it.. hoping he'd piss on it, and it would self ignite and freak him the fuck out.

Most we ever got was a steaming hissing pile of carbide releasing acetylene... no flame yet. The goal continues....

(for fun we'd drop a chunk of carbide into water in a beer bottle and light that... flaming beer bottles are cool.... until they go out and someone thinks it might be a partially drank empty... )

I had a friend in college that would errantly piss everytime he got drunk.

1) backpack
    2) sock drawer
    3) bed
    Quote Originally Posted by Roo View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen mental illness so faithfully rendered in html.

First Beers in the shower now Pissing in the sink!! This place is Full of great ideas!
    "Hold my beer...Watch this!"

Nothing compares to the piss in sink after a night out
    or my personal favourite
    the forest shit also dubbed the epiphany shit.

Had a few solid sink pisses yesterday. I found out that the utility sink in my garage is the perfect height for ergonomical sink pissing. I am thinking of adding a ball rest.

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    Had a few solid sink pisses yesterday. I found out that the utility sink in my garage is the perfect height for ergonomical sink pissing. I am thinking of adding a ball rest.
    What's wrong with the top of your buddy's head?

thats a genius idea, but does beg the question which scalp would feel best on the bean purse bald, afro or straight hair or possibly the monk cut?

my buddy woke up in jail. he was 19, smelled like piss and wearing the orange jumpsuit. the night before, unbeknownst to him, he passed out in a nice family's front yard and got dragged to jail. upon checking out, they hand him a ziplock bag with all his stuff in it, which is, of course, covered in stinking warm urine. he puts on his own clothes, stumbles out into the light of day and reaches in his pockets to find both his bag of weed and his fake ID. the police report states, "the subject had drenched himself in his own urine, we did not search"

The cool porcelain feels so nice in the summer.

In my frat there was this deusch who owed me money for about two years at the time, amoungst other offences.

None the less some of the meatheads in my house kicked his door in. Me and my other buddy took it upon us to party in his room all night with our recent 30 pack of Busch light purchase. Needless to say we never left his room to take a piss. His tupperware dresser drawers got filled with small lakes, sofa drenched, clothes, etc.

Mind you this dirty fucker had pissed himself once while drunk and decided to throw his piss clothes in the drier and then wear them again. hehe

I am so proud of myself. I have been remodeling the future mother-in-law's kitchen. Last weekend, I got the brand spanking new sink installed and immediately christened it with 5 liver-filtered Zywiec. Being able to add a flagship micturition to my resume is deeply satisfying.

i once went into the men's room at a bar and saw some old dude washing his dentures in the sink

it made me wince

it still makes me wince

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    i once went into the men's room at a bar and saw some old dude washing his dentures in the sink

it made me wince

it still makes me wince
    Was he trying to get the yellow out of them?

No sink needed.

"A local is just a dirtbag who can't get his shit together enough to travel."

- Owl Chapman

In college, I lived in a long, skinny apartment in an old building downtown. My room was at one end and the bathroom was at the other. Not only was it a long walk for a lazy drunk, but it was dark as fuck, so I got into a habit of pissing out a window onto the roof of the neighboring building a couple stories below. Unfortunately, the windows in my room were sealed shut, so I had to go out to the living room to do it. In the dead of night, that typically wasn't an issue.

One night I'm good and drunk and messing around with a girl I was sort of seeing. We're well on our way when I realize I gotta piss...bad. I jump up and run out to the living room to use the window. Right in the middle of my relief, my roommate and his prude girlfriend walk through the front door (which opened into the opposite end of the well-lit living room). There I was standing totally naked, sporting full wood and taking a piss. I was too focused on the task (and too drunk) to really react. All I could do was look back, laugh and say "yooooo".
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

pissing in a sink? fucking rookies. Shit in an oven, then you'll be pro.
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

It's certainly been done.

oven shitting really made me laugh, baked shit.

Quote Originally Posted by bagtagley View Post
    All I could do was look back, laugh and say "yooooo".
    I have no idea what that means, but I'm picturing it and it's making me laugh too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Sometimes I think you guys are some of the smartest people on the web, other times I wonder if you were shaken as babies.

roommate in college pissed into an empty listerine bottle on the sink. Then woke up the next morning just in time to tell our other roommate that it wasn't listerine.

Pissing stories are pretty classy.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

In college I had a great night of drinking (read blacked-out). My bed at the time was elevated about 5 feet above the floor. I decided to pee in the middle of the night. Climbed down the loft, climbed up the dresser (about 4 feet tall) and proceed to pee on the wall. Apparently my GF woke up and asked what I was doing. This did not even cause me to think twice about what I was doing.

Next morning she asked me about my late night tank draining. My excuse, "Better than pissing the bed." She did not find the funny in this...

I new I had to save this special occasion for a special thread and this I think is it! I love sink peeing almost as much as I love peeing in bottles beside my bed when I'm smashed and.....100 jong filled posts bitches!!!

I was in college at this bar with my buddy and we both decide to go outside the bar to take a piss. So we both walk outside and I'm like "Yo I'm gonna go piss behind the trash can. My friend was like "fuck this place" and whup his cock out and starts pissing on the door of the bar. It just so happened that Johnny Law was on foot patrol and rounded the corner at the same time my boy is pissing on the door. I'm all posted up behind the trash and watch my boy get cuffed up.

So then I walk by and I'm like "I told you know to piss on that door" and then start laughing at my friend. Then the cop goes "let me see your id" to me. I am like "why I didn't do anything", cop says yeah but you sure don't look 21 to me. And i will be damned if i didn't have a Budweiser in my hand. Then my boy goes "yeah and I told you not to bring that beer outside!" End result = cops 2, us 0.
    "It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."