Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Sink peeing

PETA would like a word with the squirrel launch people. Maybe they will superglue themselves to his barn.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Anyone here ever pee’d in their coffee mug on a Zoom/Teams call?

Turn off camera, go on mute and let it flooooowwwww.

Of course I’ve never but I know a guy…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post

You mean... for relief? Or to warm up the coffee a bit??

Why not just turn off camera/mute and bring the laptop in the bathroom so you can pee in the sink like a civilized person?

No, but pre-wifi era I took a concall in a portapotty slopeside at the SLC olympics

Quote Originally Posted by Brownski View Post
    Why not just turn off camera/mute and bring the laptop in the bathroom so you can pee in the sink like a civilized person?
    Great option for dumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    You mean... for relief? Or to warm up the coffee a bit??
    Both.

Genius!

adds a splash of deliciousness and warms it up a bit.

SINK PEEING

TL/DR, but the dishes are done!
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Great option for dumps.

At my prior job, I was on a customer call with our legal and their legal (always fun!) negotiating contract terms blah blah blah, when the Monte Cristo sandwich and multiple cups of coffee I had for an early lunch out with a friend that day hit me. Hard. That one sticks out, but man I’ve pooped on zoom calls too many times to count the past 3 years.

I have too much shit hooked to my laptop to yank it and dip. The only reason I have a laptop is because they don't issue desktops. So I have all the accessories including two monitors hooked to it. And no, they won't give me a setup with a docking station.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    I have too much shit hooked to my laptop to yank it and dip. The only reason I have a laptop is because they don't issue desktops. So I have all the accessories including two monitors hooked to it. And no, they won't give me a setup with a docking station.
    So then yes, you have pee’d in your coffee mug.

Animals.

What they hell did you use to do in the office?

Quote Originally Posted by krp8128 View Post
    Animals.

What they hell did you use to do in the office?
    Good question.

I’d just walk out and go to the bathroom and come back. Not say a word to anyone but they would see I stepped out.

In a virtual meeting you would need to unmute and announce your break or IM the group on the call which is kind of embarrassing. Otherwise, if you just leave you risk someone asking for your input and they get silence and everyone wonders what’s going on with you.

Good question.

I’d just walk out and go to the bathroom and come back. Not say a word to anyone but they would see I stepped out.

In a virtual meeting you would need to unmute and announce your break or IM the group on the call which is kind of embarrassing. Otherwise, if you just leave you risk someone asking for your input and they get silence and everyone wonders what’s going on with you.

Chat feature, brb. That's it.

Great option for dumps.

I used to attend conference calls with a cordless headphones. I once went mute and took a dump during the call. It took one of my coworkers about a week until she mentioned I was not on mute
    We all got over it. I grunt
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Double mute.. Mute the WebEx/Zoom/Teams and the phone itself if you're really stepping out of the room for a minute..

2 minutes after being asked something... scrambling back..
    "oops sorry I didn't realize I was double muted"...

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I used to attend conference calls with a cordless headphones. I once went mute and took a dump during the call. It took one of my coworkers about a week until she mentioned I was not on mute
    We all got over it. I grunt
    27° 18°

Quote Originally Posted by dannynoonan View Post
    Bump. I need some help here, see, I have this pretty sweet potted plant out on the deck, and I like it a lot. But there is this fucking chipmunk that keeps digging holes in it (the dirt in the planter) and it's making a big mess of things. I think he's hiding nuts in there, whatever the little buggers eat.

Anyway, I was going to try and kill him, but it occurred to me that I could just piss in the plant, and that might discourage this fucker. But, before I do that, will pissing in the plant hurt it? This is an important plant.
    This article came up today: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pe...zer/ar-AAXyzrl

I think they are missing important details:

Collect your urine in a sealable and airtight container. To help with the smell, Rich Earth Institute recommends adding white vinegar or citric acid to the container before storing the urine.

Sanitize (if you need to). If you intend to share your crops outside your household, you should sanitize your urine by storing it in an airtight container at 68 degrees Fahrenheit or higher for six months. You don't need to sanitize the pee if no one outside the home is going to eat the crops, but use rubber gloves or wash your hands after handling urine.

Fertilize your crops. Apply the urine directly to the ground, not as a spray. The World Health Organization recommends waiting at least one month after fertilization before harvesting your crops.

Sink peeing was common in the college bars we frequented in Isla Vista. It was also common in Isla Vista house parties. If the line was really long the protocol in IV bars was a 'one in the urinal, one in the sink, one in the trashcan' methodology. I wouldn't have wanted to clean up Deja Vu the day after a big night.

I can't remember the last time I peed in a sink.
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post

Yup, I have never done that you filthy animals. Jesus, go outside on a squirrel FFS

Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Yup, I have never done that you filthy animals. Jesus, go outside on a squirrel FFS
    As teenagers we often smuggled a bunch of beer down to the basement through the hopper window.. but parents are upstairs and will be encountered before said teenagers can get to a real bathroom.. so laundry sink in the basement...

Laundry sink peeing is legit.

No shame there. Think of all the nasty shit that gets cleaned out in that basement tub.

Just. Please. Flush.

Sink peeing

Quote Originally Posted by Long duc dong View Post
    Sink peeing was common in the college bars we frequented in Isla Vista. It was also common in Isla Vista house parties. If the line was really long the protocol in IV bars was a 'one in the urinal, one in the sink, one in the trashcan' methodology. I wouldn't have wanted to clean up Deja Vu the day after a big night.

Yup, at a midwest party college I walked into the bar bathroom late one Friday night and found one guy peeing in the toilet, one in the urinal, and one in the sink. The sink guy looks at me and says “trash can’s open”

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Laundry sink peeing is legit.

No shame there. Think of all the nasty shit that gets cleaned out in that basement tub.

Just. Please. Flush.
    The truth...utility sink