Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Sink peeing

I think I've told the story of peeing on the answering machine often enough.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    I think I've told the story of peeing on the answering machine often enough.
    did the message go through?
    swing your fucking sword.

Well, who really loves their answering machine?

Mine stopped working years ago. I think it was rusty.

Checking in

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Mine stopped working years ago. I think it was rusty.
    J'accuse!

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    I have a buddy who would piss in strange places when he was blackout drunk.
    You know Daryl? Silverware drawer was probably his worst. At least it was at his place. Never ate over there after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Highmen View Post
    Well, who really loves their answering machine?

Probably 40 years ago or so, I was at Whiskey Jacques back in the days that it would rage there. Standing in line for the pisser, two gals further up in the men's room line went to two of the urinals, backed up with their short skirts on and starting peeing in the urinals, facing outward where they could see the room. Guy behind them says fuck it and pisses in the sink with them, and everyone else still in line, watching him. The girls were just smiling at everyone, did their deal and left. And no, they didn't wash their hands. Lots of laughter with all that going on.

Them were the days.

So, I spent years fighting wildfire in Alaska, and this is no bullshit. There’s this one station in McGrath on the Kuskokwim River (way off the road system) that had a dozen or so places for transient firefighters to stay - 16x20 tent frames, wooden floors and frames to hold heavy canvas tents over them. There were four bunks to a tent frame. You’d be on your way to a fire, or coming off a fire, or working in McGrath supporting fires (total mobility) and get a bunk to crash in. The nearby village of McGoo (as it was fondly called) also had two bars - the Roadhouse and McGuire’s - so firefighters with a little free time in the evening might stop by one of the bars for some refreshment, which led to a number of hammered wildfire people many nights, hotshots, smokejumpers, helicopter types, support types.

Bear with me. I was sleeping hard in one of the tent frames one night (though it was light) when the sound of...running water slowly penetrated my consciousness. I woke slowly, wondering why I was hearing that, it was loud and the sound persisted. I sat up under my mosquito net and looked around in the slight gloom. There was a guy I didn’t know sleeping in the bunk in the corner across from mine, and that guy had his fire and personal gear piled at the end of his bed. But the interesting thing was another guy that I did know was standing at the end of the bed pissing long and hard on the pile of gear.

I yelled HEY! at the pissing guy, and figuring (correctly) that he was really drunk, I yelled loudly STOP! HEY, WAKE UP! With his dick in his hand, he laughed and said “Oh, I’m awake,” and kept right on pissing on the sleeping guy’s gear. Then, without fully waking, the sleeping/pissee guy mumbled in his bunk “Is it raining?”

I realized that I wasn’t going to keep this scene from playing out, so I just watched to make sure the pisser wasn’t going to piss on my gear, and when he finished and zipped up and stumbled out of the tent frame I went back to sleep. I had to get up early the next morning to catch a flight out to a fire, so I never saw how things turned out for the pissee.

Coulda used a sink, but it was Alaska fercrissake, you can piss anywhere in almost the whole state.

I witnessed a guy pee in a refrigerator when I worked at Killington. There’s an illustrated account of the incident in one of the other pee related threads from a year or so ago. You have to be pretty drunk to pee in a fridge.

^^Somewhere earlier in this thread I told the story of a friend of mine who was home for a visit. His mother found him in the kitchen, he was naked and pissing in the fridge. Really the most amazing thing is he told us about it.

fuck yes to both of the above stories^^

Years ago, buddy was home for a weekend off from state police academy....came home on a night out with us idiots....and pissed on his parents/bed while they sleeping...happens to the best of us...lol

^^Somewhere earlier in this thread I told the story of a friend of mine who was home for a visit. His mother found him in the kitchen, he was naked and pissing in the fridge. Really the most amazing thing is he told us about it.
    Letting go of your ego is liberating

I wouldn't know.

I wouldn't know.
    Ask your friend

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Letting go of your ego is liberating

Up there with letting go of your bladder I'd assume

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    Up there with letting go of your bladder I'd assume
    Well I was really thinking about how he was amazed that his friend told him. Can’t have much ego to admit that

He's a guy I grew up with, we'd all done fucked-up things around the other ones. But nobody else pissed naked in their mom's fridge and got busted. Personally I might have kept that one on the DL, although I wasn't shy about confessing to pissing naked in my girlfriend's stereo so I guess it's only a matter of, um, degrees.

He's a guy I grew up with, we'd all done fucked-up things around the other ones. But nobody else pissed naked in their mom's fridge and got busted. Personally I might have kept that one on the DL, although I wasn't shy about confessing to pissing naked in my girlfriend's stereo so I guess it's only a matter of, um, degrees.
    Tomato tomahto

Years ago the morning after a St Valentine's Day 5 course champagne dinner, I noticed the tiny hotel trash can on my wIfe's side of the bed.
    I figured she had thrown up. Nope, she had peed in it. She wasn't really sure why she didn't take one more step and just use the bathroom.

"i'm talking about drawing a line in the sand!"

I lived in a house in college where the downstairs "bathroom" was in the hallway. What I mean by that is there was his and her sinks in the hallway and the shower curtain was on the hallway wall. Pretty weird. There was no toilet downstairs so the right sink was the urinal. Left for handwashing and teeth brushing. One night I was downstairs with my gal in my room and got up to use the urinal. My roommate upstairs was at a wedding and brought the party home late. The bride came downstairs looking for the bathroom while I was pissing and asked for the toilet. I told her I was in the men's room and she could use it when I was done. She hopped up on the left sink and started to piss and said that we needed a nicer ladies room. I went back to my room. Later in the night we heard a crash-I went to the stairs to find the bride had to go again and caught a heel going down the stairs. She fell down them and ended up with a couple broken bones in her ankle on her wedding night. Didn't know the couple before that night and we're still friends today.