Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Sink peeing

Quote Originally Posted by RShea View Post
    Better get that prostate and bladder checked if you can't hold it long enough to go to make it to the toilet. Usually it is the other way around- when you are young and drunk then piss in the sink, when you grow up and get a bit older then you start using the toilet.
    Seeing your avatar, I'd have thought you'd understand marking your turf...
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

im a big fan of sink pissing. Although i havent done it in awhile.

As for the peeing on things. I pissed on a buddy's newly washed laundry basket full of jeans. I remember him asking me what I am doing. Im like im pissing leave me alone. I thought i was in the bathroom. I get up in the morning and he's livid. Im like what? "you pissed all over my clothes dickhead". Oops...

One thanksgiving about 8 years ago i went to my buddies parents house. We were obviously sauced. Everyone is in the living room watching a movie. My buddy gets up, walks over to the tv and starts pissing on it. This is the same buddy who pissed into a paper plate sitting on my coffee table and it overflowed and soaked my laptop. Said buddy also got up out of bed to take a piss, turned around and pissed all over his bed and laid back down and went to sleep. I didnt see that one, he told me about waking up in the morning in his piss.

Sink peeing was the norm in college.

In later life, (like say... my late 30's), I once got out of bed, walked to the bathroom, sat on the toilet (I was waaay too loaded to stand up), and peed. I woke up to discover that I was sitting on the floor in my buddies kitchen in a puddle of my own piss. That was awkward.

I don't drink whiskey anymore.

Its all pipes!! Whats the difference?!!?

My buddy got hammered while he was home for the holidays a few years ago. One night while he was there his mom heard a noise and went downstairs to find him butt-naked and pissing into the fridge.

I pissed into my then-gf's stereo once back in the day. Walked over, opened the top on the turntable, pissed and then closed the top again. I guess I thought it was a toilet seat. She was watching the whole time, hoping that she would see me get electrocuted.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I pissed into my then-gf's stereo once back in the day. Walked over, opened the top on the turntable, pissed and then closed the top again. I guess I thought it was a toilet seat. She was watching the whole time, hoping that she would see me get electrocuted.
    I have a buddy who did exactly the same thing, except he constructed a little urinal trough out of the components of the stereo system.

Million years ago after a rugby tournament at Dartmouth we were making the rounds of a few drink ups and we ended up in the game room at a frat and there was a huge turd in the middle of the pool table. They blamed the dog ... fucking future investment bankers. You go freaky, you gotta own it.
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

I, like everyone that has chick roommates and only has one bathroom, piss in the kitchen sink multiple times a week. Never with dishes and always rinse it down.

About 6 years ago whilst still in college I was living with my best friend along with two dudes we were paired with to fill a dorm room. One of the guys we didn't know (or both) were stealing our weed and eating our food. He drank lemonade religously so after I caught him taking a bowl of my chron one evening I proceeded to piss in his freshly made lemonade every few days he would make it.

Don't want piss in your lemonade? Don't steal my bud.
    The best things in life aren't things.

actually used to do it when younger,but quit when a friend get caught peeing in the kitchen sink at a catholic hospital by a nun.
    but it was in ireland,and we had both had about a dozen pints of guiness,so all was forgiven
    picador

Like I'm standing in a fuckin line to piss. Hell yeah if the sink is open, it has a drain...
    Five minutes into the drive and you're already driving me crazy...

Sweet thread; here's one of my experiences.

Couple years back, I venture back to my old college stomping grounds for a football game and following afterparty amongst the college crowd. I pick up this fine senior lass, get deep into the boozing and end up back at her place. I wake up sometime later in the night, having to piss like a race horse, and it's pitch fucking black - I can't see shit, but I'm about to piss all over her. I jump out of bed, crimping my dick with one hand while opening doors that might lead to a bathroom, feeling along the wall for light switches, etc., all while squirting off occasional bursts of piss because the urge is that uncontrollable. I find a window in the darkness, feel for the handle, and yank it open. It's one of those old college houses with the old swollen, sticking windows, so it only opens about a quarter of the way... I kneel down, and let it rip like old faithful... Fuck! There's a screen on the window and piss is flying back all over me, the glass, and the floor. I'm too far into it to pinch it off and dance around some more for the next best thing, so I slow the stream a bit and keep it going. kickback from the screen is now reduced to 25-30%, but at this rate it's going to take forever. Well, one of the doors to a room I had opened happened to be her roommates, and by switching on that light apparently I woke and startled her. So I'm mid piss, probably only half done, when a light flicks on and I find myself buck fucking naked in the middle of girls kitchen with roommate staring directly at my kneeling ass, in a puddle of urine, as i'm pissing out/on her window screen. I make it to "shut tha" before she shreaks, turns off the light, and runs back into her bedroom. I quickly finish my biz, threw a kitchen towel on the floor, and needless to say, was not around the next morning for that very awkward introduction.

Sink was only 3 meters away, had I only been able to see it.

Just in case you find yourself in a similar situation someday... If you put your dickhole right up against a screen, piss will go right through to the other side with no splatter. Not really sure how I know that.
    If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid.

- Eddie Izzard

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    Chalked up another trail-blazing sink piss this morning. Nary a hand-wash had besmirched this newly installed sink before I unleashed my deluge.
    The resume grows. Tore the old mud room utility sink out of my new place, propped it on a stump in the backyard with the drain just off the back of the stump and sprayed some Bud heavies down it. It’s like a functional art piece now as I work in the yard.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

And the prize for best thread resurrection by the OP goes to Art Shirk for “Sink Peeing” on it’s 10th anniversary (or thereabouts).
    Damn, we're in a tight spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    And the prize for best thread resurrection by the OP goes to Art Shirk for “Sink Peeing” on it’s 10th anniversary (or thereabouts).
    Even more odd is peeing in a sink outdoors when you could just pee outdoors? WTF
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Even more odd is peeing in a sink outdoors when you could just pee outdoors? WTF
    It is performance art.

My ex-wife was a horrible housekeeper. Every time I went to pee in the sink it was full of dirty dishes.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    i got a bro who will never live down the old pissmass tree stunt
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I have a buddy who would piss in strange places when he was blackout drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    My ex-wife was a horrible housekeeper. Every time I went to pee in the sink it was full of dirty dishes.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Prewash?

Quote Originally Posted by Art Shirk View Post
    The resume grows. Tore the old mud room utility sink out of my new place, propped it on a stump in the backyard with the drain just off the back of the stump and sprayed some Bud heavies down it. It’s like a functional art piece now as I work in the yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Obstruction View Post
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by skuff View Post
    Peewash?
    FIFY
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

I remember this thread like it was yesterday.

However many are in a shit ton.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    It is performance art.
    Or in Core Shots case, lack thereof.

Quote Originally Posted by jm2e View Post
    I remember this thread like it was yesterday.
    No shit, I remembered that story I told about the stereo on the last page like it was 5 minutes ago. First thing I thought of when I saw the thread title.