Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Sink peeing

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch View Post
    She's got the eye makeup.

I like the cut of this gal's jib:

Agreed. I think her pissing in the sink adds style points.
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

Quote Originally Posted by VTsession View Post
    what a bunch of classy broads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Classy....
    You guys wouldn't know a classy broad if she took a piss on your head, nevermind your sink.
    If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid.

- Eddie Izzard

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    Ya know, that's commonlaw, right?
    Hisser panties are hiding hisser beanpurse.
    No, I've met him and he ain't nearly that good lookin'. He did tell me something about a fiance though....

Nice thread ya got going here, Mark!

Quote Originally Posted by bmg97 View Post
    Agreed. I think her pissing in the sink adds style points.
    now we know where the 2nd girl pisses when they go to the bathroom together. one of lifes great mysteries.
    "If we can't bring the mountain to the party, let's bring the PARTY to the MOUNTAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by belgian View Post
    Whenever I am unfortunate enough to find myself at a Walmart I end up pissing in their sinks. Probably about 4 stores have been lucky enough to get this treatment so far. I also enjoy pissing in the sinks at whereever I am working, its exciting. No clue how I would react if I got caught. My friend almost got walked in on pissing in the sink at the fancy restaurant we went to for prom in High School, that was pretty classy.
    You should try beating it at work.

I went to a Bills game once, and the washrooms were jam-packed so I took a piss in the sink (with about 20 other dudes doing the same thing), and turned around to see this guy standing with his dick out pissing right on the floor, spinning in a circle.

You wanna be hardcore, you just piss on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by paulster2626 View Post
    I went to a Bills game once, and the washrooms were jam-packed so I took a piss in the sink (with about 20 other dudes doing the same thing), and turned around to see this guy standing with his dick out pissing right on the floor, spinning in a circle.

You wanna be hardcore, you just piss on the floor.
    When I was in the dorms, there was this guy that pissed on the floor all the time when he got drunk. He pissed on his own door once, and one time he whipped it out in his own room but his roommate threw him out before he could get started. Another time I came out of my room to get water and saw him pissing on the wall about 2 inches from an electrical outlet.

This is an essential skill in a one bath condo.

Anyone here ever been to a Nascar race????
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Powow View Post
    When I was in the dorms, there was this guy that pissed on the floor all the time when he got drunk. He pissed on his own door once, and one time he whipped it out in his own room but his roommate threw him out before he could get started. Another time I came out of my room to get water and saw him pissing on the wall about 2 inches from an electrical outlet.
    When I was in the dorms, me and my roommate got in a feud with several other people, including two Jesus freak RA's that would fabricate things to get people in trouble for just because they could. I didn't believe the stories until it happened to me.

Everyone hated these RA's, even other RA's started fucking with them. One of my buddies would drop a duece at 3am in front of his RA's door on a weekly basis.

The dorm rooms were all linoleum floors, and there was a about an inch gap between the door and the floor. If you aimed your piss just right, you could piss all over someone's room without ever even opening the door.

We won that feud.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

This thread is awesome!!!!!!

Things that seem like a good idea when your drunk?

Way up the list would be pissing in the sink. Its nasty. Not the piss that goes down the drain. but what about all the tiny little bits of splater that get on everything around the sink to ferment and get nasy.

Pissing while taking a shower? Perfectly acceptable and also ECO Freindly.

As I get older I prefer to Piss OUT SIDE at every available opportunity.

Why?
    SAVES WATER, eaiser on Sewer systems
    BECAUSE I CAN
    Last edited by MTT; 06-20-2009 at 01:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    When I was in the dorms, me and my roommate got in a feud with several other people, including two Jesus freak RA's that would fabricate things to get people in trouble for just because they could. I didn't believe the stories until it happened to me.

Everyone hated these RA's, even other RA's started fucking with them. One of my buddies would drop a duece at 3am in front of his RA's door on a weekly basis.

The dorm rooms were all linoleum floors, and there was a about an inch gap between the door and the floor. If you aimed your piss just right, you could piss all over someone's room without ever even opening the door.

We won that feud.
    whoa dood. Was that here?

We just used to pour bongwater under our dick RA's door. Seemed appropriate since ganj was the main reason he hassled us.

Oh and if you get a stong 9x12 envelope and fill it with anything (shaving cream, whatever), and put the open end under the door and stomp on it hard, it makes a hell of a mess in the room.

I have a friend who indoor drunk pees like the guy above. A group of us were staying in a cabin for a few nights in the Balsams (in New Hampshire). 3:00am rolls along and we all start to fall asleep. About 20 minutes later the kid gets up and bumbles over towards the wood stove. He starts peeing on the wall next to the stove about 4 feet from my head.

"Eric, are you pissing? Are you pissing bro?"
    "No. Don't worry about it. Just go back to sleep".
    *Everyone in the cabin chokes back hysterical tears of laughter*

We turned on the lights and for sure he'd pissed a river down the wall and made a huge puddle. It turned out he wasn't completely retarded, he was actually aiming for a small rubbermaid trash can and just had the wrong angle, therefore peeing directly into the wall.

Quote Originally Posted by lobstahmeatwad View Post
    whoa dood. Was that here?
    Yea, good old Langford (Wangford) dorm. I saw that the basement of the all guys dorm had rooms like twice the size of anywhere else, and there was only like 20 people living down there, so I figured it would be a sweet setup. I forgot to consider the kind of guys that would fill the all guys dorm.

One night I went into the bathroom to take a piss. I saw a friend of mine was at the sink washing his hands, so I said hi. Then the RA bursts through the door, screaming that he knows we're smoking pot in the bathroom, and writes us up. Yea, I'd really choose the safety of the bathroom over my room.

We started fucking with him a little after that, but it really became game on after the RA got one of his friends from another dorm to come into my room and punch my roommate in the face while we were both sleeping. Guy was a pussy though, he had all the time in the world to line up a perfect suckerpunch, and when he finally nailed my roommate in the lip, he didn't even give him a fat lip. We caught up to him in the hall, and got some good punches in, but he finally got away from us and into a waiting car outside. Pretty sure I broke one of the fucker's ribs though.

One of the funnier pranks was when another RA broke into the dick RA's truck in the middle of the night, and filled the entire cab, up to the windows, with snow.

Good times.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

The only time I ever pissed without knowing what I was doing was after eating a couple of disco biscuits in Vegas. The last thing I remember was walking into the Aladdin. Then I was pissing off the curb outside the baggage carousels at SFO without noticing the hundreds of people around me while my gf was inside picking up our bags. Luckily, my buds picking us up pulled up mid-whiz and threw me in the car before I got arrested.

There's something oddly satisfying about peeing in a sink. Plus it saves water.
    Sucks at internets

Quote Originally Posted by splat View Post
    The only time I ever pissed without knowing what I was doing was after eating a couple of disco biscuits in Vegas. The last thing I remember was walking into the Aladdin. Then I was pissing off the curb outside the baggage carousels at SFO without noticing the hundreds of people around me while my gf was inside picking up our bags. Luckily, my buds picking us up pulled up mid-whiz and threw me in the car before I got arrested.
    LOL.

Good4nothing pissed into the fake trees INSIDE The Wynn. hahahahha

In college two of my friends from home came up to visit me. We had a raging party at my house, complete with bottle rocket races (whoever holds on the longest wins) in mid February on a 10 below night.

Anywho we all sacked out, my friends from home and some other people all slept in the living room. The next morning my friends from home and I get up at the butt crack of dawn to go skiing. We get home that evening and one of my roommates pulls me aside to let me know that the night before one of my friends was spotted taking a Niagara level piss into a garbage can in the middle of the night. I'm thinking no big deal. Turns out it was our wicker trash can in the middle of the living room, fuck.

So I just flat out asked my friend (who I've known since age 3 and is really honest). No recollection whatsoever, kid felt like shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Roommate and I used to routinely piss into our sink in college. Bathroom was a good 50 feet down the hall. Too far when you're drunk. It started as mostly a drunk thing, then migrated a bit to being a sober thing. It was mostly me doing it sober though. Turn on the tap and pee into the draining puddle. Choke it slightly if you have the presence of mind. Doesn't splatter that much.

One of my buddies living in the dorms after I moved out had his laptop pissed on. It was like 3am and their door wasn't locked. Random kid who lived next door or two doors down came into the room, super drunk. Buddy thought it was his roommate. Roommate thought it was my buddy. Kid pisses on the laptop. They interrupt him midstream. Laptop was toast. I think he got the data though, not sure. Kid paid for it, obviously.

Another friend was spending the night at his GF's place, piss drunk. In the middle of the night he's up and rooting through her walk-in closet.
    GF: "What're you doing?"
    Friend: "I'm looking for a good spot!"
    GF: "What!?!?"
    Friend: "Nevermind."

Housemate pissed in the drawer under his bed one time. After he somehow pulled the clothes out while completely incoherent.

One housemate used to be seen changing the sheets and scrubbing his mattress every other Saturday or Sunday morning junior year.

Then there's the guy who shit on the floor in my housemate's room at 2:45am, and then ran from the house, after leaving a shit handstreak on the floor and tracking human feces into the carpet down the hall and stairs, but that's another story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

I walked in a mens room and found a drunk bitch pissing in the sink. When I found out the one toilet was clogged, I waited for her to gather herself together and then I proceeded to pee in the sink. I don't think it was a good day for the janitor
    Quote Originally Posted by other grskier View Post
    well, in the three years i've been skiing i bet i can ski most anything those 'pro's' i listed can, probably

Got so hammered on everclear jungle juice one night at a house party that me and my friends (who had been pissing in the middle of their yard all night) decided it would be a great idea to stand in a circle and play swords with our piss streams. I was so drunk that I forgot what we were doing half way through and just pissed a direct stream onto my friend's shoe as a whirlwind of piss showered my pants. After he noticed I was pissing on his now drenched cloth shoe he just stared at it and was too drunk to move it or do anything other than say "Dude, belgian, you're pissing right onto my fucking shoe!" in response I continued to piss on his shoe with little reaction. He then began pissing directly onto one of my shoes without moving his foot out of my stream. Neither of us did anything but yell at the other to stop pissing on our shoe until we were both drained.

Quote Originally Posted by SCUTSKI View Post
    Another friend was spending the night at his GF's place, piss drunk. In the middle of the night he's up and rooting through her walk-in closet.
    GF: "What're you doing?"
    Friend: "I'm looking for a good spot!"
    GF: "What!?!?"
    Friend: "Nevermind."
    This happened to me almost word for word a few months ago. Woke up just shithammered and had to piss like crazy, had no clue what was going on due to a combination of alcohol abuse and it being 4am and I was still mostly asleep. Managed to get out of bed and pull all of the posters off of one of the walls in an attempt to prepare the wall for the onslaught it was about to receive.

Girlfriend finally rolls over and asks "What the fuck are you doing to our posters at 4am?!"
    Me: "Trying to make a space for... for..."
    GF: "FOR WHAT?!"
    Me, now semi-lucid: "Shit, nothing"

Had she not rolled over I would have drenched the bedroom wall 3 feet from the bed.

Drinking is awesome.
    I thought their offices would be strewn with bunny-fucking and condom dispensers, a veritable enchanted forest of cock shafts and twat mist. - JoeStrummer

Partied all night with about 100 rodeo cowboys and cowgirls on the Fourth in a small bar in Taylorsville (pop. 54) up by Mt. Lassen. Everyone was hammered but especially one weird little guy who we had pegged for a gay Russian mime who looked strikingly like Mr. Bean. He was hanging on the cowboys and they were kinda freaked. I was drinking at the bar with my friend who worked there when I saw the guy pissing on the wall and people coats and women's purses that were piled there.

Everyone started hollering at him to use the bathroom ten steps away but he just kept pissing with one arm up on that wall to keep himself from falling down. Pretty soon everyone stopped dancing and there was a semi-circle of people just watching this fukker and it became like some kind bizzarro theatre when the dude turned around and looked at everyone looking at him and then he just kept pissing away. He was politely shown the door. I couldn't believe those cowboys didn't mop the floor with that dude. And I mean dude in the cowboy sense.