"...and then I thought, Oh my god that smells like fucking piss"

multiple choice as to what my wife was referring to:

1) a cuddly teddy bear
    2) a bowl of jelly bellies
    3) my Dakine MTB jersey I had laid across the dirty clothes pile to "dry out" after a 2 hour ride in the rain

heh.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

my wife found something similar to C in the washer, just stewing since saturday
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

if your sweat smells like piss....oh never mind.

bklyn is offline who guards the guardians?
    Draw a bath and put 1/2 cup of bleach in the water. Stay in for 15 minutes. Get up and shower as usual. You will greatly reduce your stink factor by killing all those funk germs that are living on your skin. Your clothes will not stink as much either. It's slightly more concentrated that going to the pool, and sans urine. No more than 2x a week. Great for the pre-camping clean up, you'll be the only one that doesn't stink.

Bac-Out Stain & Odor Eliminator will get the funk out of your bike clothes or you can add a scoop of baking soda to the laundry.
    I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe...
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

what you aren't realizing here is that when tap said that he had a full erection, he likes tinkle.
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

Quote Originally Posted by Crinkle View Post
    what you aren't realizing here is that when tap said that he had a full erection, he likes tinkle.
    Tap likes to pee on the ceiling??? Cause that is what happens when ..............oh wait, wrong forum.

Quote Originally Posted by bklyn View Post
    Draw a bath and put 1/2 cup of bleach in the water. Stay in for 15 minutes. Get up and shower as usual. You will greatly reduce your stink factor by killing all those funk germs that are living on your skin. Your clothes will not stink as much either.
    Do you have OCD?
    You are what you eat.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    There's no such thing as bad snow, just shitty skiers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver View Post
    Do you have OCD?
    No.
    I come up hard, baby but now I'm cool I didn't make it, sugar playin' by the rules
    If you know your history, then you would know where you coming from, then you wouldn't have to ask me, who the heck do I think I am.

Screw OCD.

Does it actually work? Or am I captain Gull Able of the SS Bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by PeachesN'Cream View Post
    Screw OCD.

Does it actually work? Or am I captain Gull Able of the SS Bullshit?
    Yes, it works.

It is also recommended for children that suffer from eczema, and was all over the news recently because of the findings of a study published in the May 09 issue of the journal Pediatrics.

Nothing is going to get to the bacteria and funk that work their way into the millions of hollow plastic tubes of a shirt that's seen lots of use. Jerseys don't stink 10 minutes into a ride because a person doesn't shower properly.

Peachy, go wool man. I know I sound like a broken record, but even in this sweatbox I'm currently living in, I can put 2-3 days on a jersey before it even starts to smell bad. And even then, it doesn't smell like a dead hobo's taint. It also washes clean and fresh in a washing machine...no chemical dip needed.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

But nobodies making steezed out wool 3/4 sleeve jerseys. I only ride for the sweet outfits ya know

Quote Originally Posted by PeachesN'Cream View Post
    But nobodies making steezed out wool 3/4 sleeve jerseys. I only ride for the sweet outfits ya know
    I am working on that. It's hard to get bloody Californians that don't ride to listen.

Seriously ride merino wool.

http://www.io-bio.com/

If I can get them to listen cool bike specific cuts should eventually make it to market.

yeah, I don't think it's a body thing, I think it's a plastic shirt thing.

did we not notice, back in the day, that old capilene used to smell badly, until new clothing lines came out to make us realize what dank crap it really was?

maybe fathers day or my birthday will produce some nice new wool jerseys, like ibex. that io-bio stuff has that euro-underarmor cut. ewwww.
    Let me lock in the system at Warp 2
    Push it on into systematic overdrive
    You know what to do

Draw a bath and put 1/2 cup of bleach in the water. Stay in for 15 minutes. Get up and shower as usual. You will greatly reduce your stink factor by killing all those funk germs that are living on your skin. Your clothes will not stink as much either. It's slightly more concentrated that going to the pool, and sans urine. No more than 2x a week. Great for the pre-camping clean up, you'll be the only one that doesn't stink.
    This strikes me as so "not you," BLEACH??!??!?!
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Quote Originally Posted by Tap View Post
    that io-bio stuff has that euro-underarmor cut. ewwww.
    Really?

Honestly though, the relaxed fit stuff doesn't look too bad, but still not what I want for an MTB jersey
    Last edited by orlowskij; 06-17-2009 at 07:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
    That's how the plague started back in the day...from a little disgusting bird bath in someones back yard that rats made sex to birds in and created a whole new type of AIDS

Bac-Out Stain & Odor Eliminator will get the funk out of your bike clothes or you can add a scoop of baking soda to the laundry.

bleach blonde pubes, AWESOME! I dyed mine blue once but never considered bleach.

I've had this problem with a couple of jerseys for a while (see my thread below) and have tried several solutions to no avail. I've even tried "Win" detergent, but no luck. The jersey's smell OK after coming out of the wash, but as soon as I start to sweat in them, they stink.

I've resorted to just keeping the stinky jerseys away from the non-stinky jerseys in the hopes of keeping the stink away from my good jerseys.

How to get the stink out of your jersey?
    Because rich has nothing to do with money.