FS: 195 Praxis Pows

Sunset graphic,amazing ski. Changed my whole powder skiing experience and I suggest everyone needs to ride them at least once. They are actually great on a variety of terrain especially spring glop. They motor and I loved them so much that I am going to the 205 length, so these got to go. Some top sheet chipping, maybe 20-25 days on them. One big core shot from a hidden lift mooring under a fresh dump first day on them, 5 inches long but professionally repaired, not super apparent, and will not come out. Did not budge all season. 1 small base shot filled in with some epoxy then waxed over. Small delam under foot that was pressed and fixed by Keith at Praxis. Drilled once for a 325 BSL with STH 16's(not included). Pics soon. Skis are in Sandy, UT and can be picked up there or shipped. These things are bombproof as all Praxis are.
    200 obo

Last edited by thin cover; 06-15-2009 at 10:01 AM.

I'm interested after I see pics of the bases.

TC what are they doin in UT?
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.

^^^^ besides my delusion of moving to Utah in the near future, so I think subconsciously I left them as a reminder, I also had a pair of Praxis Big MTN 120's delivered to UT when I got there over memorial day and only brought one ski bag already with another pair of skis. So I left them at Whapworth's house in Sandy.

Jtran- I will definitely get you some pics when whapworth gets back to his house. I am not 100% sure if my recollection of the bases is super accurate.

bump for pics

Damn tempting...im in Sandy too...Grrrrrrrrr I hate temptation.

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    bump for pics
    TC,

Have they been stone ground recently (aka are those scuffs permanenet?) or could they be out with a grind?

Dibs pending answer, sorry M!

Minor irrelevant correction bump -- that's the Sunset graphic. Tranquility is the mountain lake.

(And trivia: Although it's called Sunset, the picture was actually taken at sunrise.)

Awesome skis, awesome deal.
    not counting days 2016-17

no man, never been stone ground. Those are just superficial, they would come out with spit and thumb wipe. Bases are just dry need summer wax. The top sheet has some scuffs and I have this thing about putting epoxy paste on bigger chips which you can just file off if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by thin cover View Post
    no man, never been stone ground. Those are just superficial, they would come out with spit and thumb wipe. Bases are just dry need summer wax. The top sheet has some scuffs and I have this thing about putting epoxy paste on bigger chips which you can just file off if you want.
    Cool. Let me just think about this for a couple hours (if that's cool) and I'll know later today?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dad View Post
    Minor irrelevant correction bump -- that's the Sunset graphic. Tranquility is the mountain lake.

(And trivia: Although it's called Sunset, the picture was actually taken at sunrise.)

Awesome skis, awesome deal.
    Right you are, not sure why I said tranquility. Trivial correction duly noted and changed thanks

TC, I'm gonna take them.

PM coming!

Clean Like Amonia, Sick Like Pneumonia, MA
    Don't do it TC, I already miss mine, and haven't even miss a pow day yet. I am gonna have to make something similar, but til them I am missing these.
    If you have a problem with macdadmorgan, you have a problem with yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by macdadmorgan View Post
    Don't do it TC, I already miss mine, and haven't even miss a pow day yet. I am gonna have to make something similar, but til them I am missing these.
    Mac D, hope your healed up by now bro as your response indicates your still on percocet He is selling these to help finance the new 205's he wants to buy. I am never selling my 195's
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Yeah tough to let these skis go, I am hoping the 205's will provide the an even better experience

Sold to "Not Me." Still looking...

Theyre sitting in my garage right now waiting for JTran to come pick em up...

I dont think he knows where I live though so....good deal for me