YeeeeHaa..I'm goin' to Jackson..TGR Premier and ISSW=Snow Geek Convention

Greetings
    I've that Johnny Cash song on my brain. Myself, Mrs. Nuts and another snow geek from here are heading down to Jackson Hole Sept. 18-25. Tickets have been secured for the TGR Premier and the after party at "The Mangy Moose". The Mrs. and I were already going to be at the "International Snow Science Workshop" so catching the movie was just icing on the cake. I've rented a little cabin at the KOA in Wilson. Its been such a damn hot summer around here that I'm really looking forward to getting out of town for a week. Fortunately this is work related so its nice to get paid for being there. I took the Mrs. to the world premier of "Further" in Jackson several years ago and had an absolute blast, at least she told me I did. I might have drank a wee bit too much that night so her memories are the only ones I have of that night. Hoping to remeber a little more this year. It would great to see some Mags out in force for TGR so take the weekend off, hop in the family truckster, pop in some Johnny Cash and hit the open road. We'll see you in Jackson.
    Mr. and Mrs. Fieldys Nuts

Lucky bastard.

What happend, Mrs Fieldy's decide to quit posting? Or is she still lurking ??
    Last edited by Crinkle; 09-08-2004 at 03:59 PM.

girlgiude and I are attending as well. We have 2 weddings in banff on sat, so no movie for us.

She is at the geak show and I'll go mountain biking

Not sure where we are staying she took care of all of that, but we will be with all the gang from Blue River (MW heli ski) and we will be driving the white 4 door older toyota right hand drive truck.
    Last edited by mntlion; 09-08-2004 at 07:34 PM.

Later...

The truck is packed and road worthy. Just waiting for Mrs. Nuts to get home from work. We will roll into Jackson early afternoon on Saturday, pick up the tickets to the movie and afterparty, head to Teton Village and proceed to get down. TR and photos from "Soul Purpose" and ISSW will be posted upon return.
    Have a great week
    F.N.