BOMB SNOW MAGAZINE

So, we basically have a publication based out of Bozeman Montana that I thought maybe some of you would be interested in advertising in. Check it out let us know what you think and if you do have an interest in advertising let me know. We have an issue coming out in 2 and a half weeks that we have room in! Our entire mag is online at the website, so feel free to check it out. Oh and sorry if this is spam.

www.bombsnow.com
    Last edited by Skid Lux; 06-05-2009 at 04:18 PM.

ok!!!!!!!!!!

!!!
    Waste your time, read my crap, at:
    One Gear, Two Planks

This is spam. But it's a good mag. I enjoy it. Keep up the good work.
    I think the potato gun proved the stability.

Really cool magazine, would love some copies! (Pm me!)

The Evo store in Seattle is really into this kinda mountain culture thing so you should talk to them if you havent already, and i'm sure they'd love to subscribe!!!

Keep up the good work! It looks good

i liked when it was "piste off"

Thanks everybody, Todd works really hard to keep this thing going. Alpental we can probably get you some copies if you like.

Definitely SPAM, but I have vouch for Todd, he's a great guy and wish him nothing but the best. It's tough keeping free pubs afloat, so he's gotta get props for that. I wrote for Piste Off in the first few issues, and always enjoyed his unique take on design. Just my .02

SUBSCRIBE! $20 for 4 issues, or for $25 you get a shirt and 4 issues!!!
    Solid deal right there
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeStrummer
    The universe that is a vehicle is a funny and delicate thing. I fucked my wife in the back seat of our Saab in the parking lot before a Social D / Superchunk show at Red Rocks. After that the radio never worked again.

Bump....... current issue looks sweet guys. Love the page flipping on the website.

http://www.bombsnow.com/issue_9.html

Cool mag and site, nice job.

great to see the ski pub efforts outta bzmn, have to check it out when I move back, tryin to dust off the ol english degree lately workin out my writing muscles...
    the pic on the homepage- a tunnel at msu? built some of those back in the day w/barnard const.- not using the ol english degree...

dpog- still got the heli-guides?

I dig the format, but if I may offer a piece of constructive criticism it would be that the on-line version of the mag needs a little higher resolution in the font, or perhaps just a larger font all together. I know you have the magnifying glass option, but it still seemed like the text was a little difficult to read. If I were still 14 and only cared about the pictures this would be no big deal, but these days I enjoy reading the articles too.

Keep up the good work though. Hope this works out for you guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork
    Well we really came up with jong because it was becoming work to call all the johnny-come-lately whiny twats like yourself ball-licking, dick-shitting, butthole-surfing, manyon-sniffing, fotch-fanagling, duck butter spreading, sheep fucking, whiny, pissant, entitled, PMSing, baby dicked, pizza-frenchfrying, desk jockeying flacid excuses for misguided missles of butthurt specifically. That and JONG is just fun to say.
    the-one-track-mind

Thanks everybody for the support. The new issue should be online shortly I will keep you posted. If anybody is in Bozeman we have a flatbed truck with a punk band on it and a bike rally following it from cooper park to the filler tomorrow at 7 for our release party. So come on down and help us release the next issue.
    wells

New issue is online let us know what you think. Check out the world record waterfall drop. crazy.
    www.bombsnow.com

That's some quality stuff!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Thanks, I personally think that this might be the best one yet!

Keep up the good work. You guys do a nice job.

bump for summer kayak stoke.