Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Holy Fuck I just got back from the Ranch. Cojo's was firing head high freight train rights on Friday. Then scored another joint in the afternoon...punchy peaky 2-3 foot beachbreak all to myself.

WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME?!?!??!

that is so cool joey!

Quote Originally Posted by Superstar Punani View Post
    Holy Fuck I just got back from the Ranch. Cojo's was firing head high freight train rights on Friday. Then scored another joint in the afternoon...punchy peaky 2-3 foot beachbreak all to myself.

WHO WANTS TO TOUCH ME?!?!??!
    I dont want to touch you, but you picked the right day to hit Cojo. Sunday was blownout and not surfable.

Jesus H. It's like a gd Christmas in June.
    "Yo!! Brentley! Ya wanna get faded before work?"

Just got back from an unnamed spot north of Goleta and south of SF (I promised the local dude that I would not tell anyone where I was today - he was super serious, so he said) and fuck, it was going off. My 6'5" was not nearly enough board. I would not have been unhappy on my 7'6". Well overhead, shit load of water moving, full free fall into the gaping pit take off kind of waves. I was so happy to make the four waves I did - once in and down the line, the shorter board was kind of nice. And that was plenty - it was that good. The acid drop to the bottom I had on my first waves was not as much fun - but I didn't think I could get beat like that in summer.

Also found nice waves on Monday. My Sunday session was meh in SC zone. Fuck the waves today were thumping. Looks like souths are turning off for a bit, but we have a few gales in the north right now. Small, but very big for June.

SuPu - you have a friend with a boat down that way? You sound like you get a good hand full of Ranch trips. Must be nice. My boat buddy left for Thailand a few years ago. He should be in Tahiti in August... wish I could get time off from the new job.

Hugh Conway Guest
    yesterday

That looks about right. Yesterday. But you had it a bit warmer and a touch more sand and tail.

PFs did not disappoint last night. Plenty of cars parked at the road, but only a hand full in the water. It is always nice to find that spot that is shadowed by from the wind and is picking up swell from both directions and some how makes shoulder high pits out of two very small and weak dribblers.

But while the surf was fun, it was sad to see that a bunch of ignorants had tagged several rocks out on the beach. I mean, WTF? Go tag a bridge or something, lowlife.