Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1,000

we're only 2 soldiers away!

go W!
    fine

It's OK--he won't 'flip-flop' (Republican code for 'think') until they're all dead.

edit: we're no longer two away--we got there today.
    Last edited by Dexter Rutecki; 09-07-2004 at 05:23 PM.
    [quote][//quote]

Thumbs down

Enough with the bullshit political agenda threads.

Terrorists killed hundreds of children last week. Terorism is terrorism, kids are butchered, and you're sniveling about soldiers that served their country voluntarily.
    Last edited by BlurredElevens; 09-07-2004 at 08:23 PM.

Yeah, fuck 'em. They should be happy to be Halliburton's fodder. More money for tricky Dick and friends.
    [quote][//quote]

I feel sorry for you if you think he'd invade Iraq for money. If you think people are that heartless, I really feel sorry for you.

No, I believe the invasion was to eliminate weapons of mass destruction.
    No, wait, it was to free the Iraqi people.
    Hold on, actually it was to hunt down 9/11 terrorists.
    No, no, it was to reshape the Middle East into a democracy.
    Dammit, now I forgot why we invaded. Couldn'ta been because we need to make sure the right [read: friends of Dick and George]oil people make money.
    Good thing we're not being led by a flip-flopper.
    [quote][//quote]

well, at least you two both like to ski.

In the two years I've been around, I haven't noticed either one of you back down from your political views.

As someone who looks askance at both candidates, I'd say that you have both made your points many times over.

Now, there are a shitload of pretty good threads and reasons to be psyched about skiing.

Please, oh please, save us from another hate-filled flame fest, or just exchange emails and conduct it in private.

...or not - just one person's opinion.
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

Thumbs down

Dude, c'mon, cut your agenda out of it. I've said it a million times but you're not listening.....I'd explain again, but it's like talking to a brick wall.

Madman thought to have WMD's.

Madman used WMD's on his own people.

Madman kicked out weapons inspectors.

Madman was found to have WMD's after the first Gulf War.

Madman supported terrorism by paying suicide terrorism bomber families $25,000 a pop.

All this in a post 9-11 enviroment.

edit:I'll also add that your boy Kerry supported the war, and diplomacy was used in great lengths.

You're hindsight is 20/20 dude, any president in their right mind would have done the same.

Like I said, enough with your political agenda bullshit threads.
    Last edited by BlurredElevens; 09-07-2004 at 09:06 PM.

Originally posted by BlurredElevens

Max Gosey thought to have WMD's.

Max Gosey used WMD's on his own people.

Max Gosey kicked out weapons inspectors.

Max Gosey was found to have WMD's after the first Gulf War.

Max Gosey supported terrorism by paying suicide terrorism bomber families $25,000 a pop.

Whoah!
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

Madman that the USA supported and supplied weapons to (including mustard gas) when it benefited us..
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ddam_rummy.jpg

Originally posted by DaveTV
    Madman that the USA supported and supplied weapons to (including mustard gas) when it benefited us..
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...ddam_rummy.jpg
    Yes, times change. Follow it up with your Afghanistan pics, the Iran pics, and all Americans that drive Japanese cars........c'mon Dave, pretty weak.

Weak, nothing..The truth.... I love ya MANG but I'm on the other side on this one..

Here we go again...
    "There is a hell of a huge difference between skiing as a sport- or even as a lifestyle- and skiing as an industry"
    Hunter S. Thompson, 1970 (RIP)

Talking

Originally posted by DaveTV
    Weak, nothing..The truth.... I love ya MANG but I'm on the other side on this one..
    Just think of the millions of jews driving to work in their Volkswagens tomorrow morning. Don't mind me though, I'm drinking Russian Vodka, which in turn means I don't support us givng arms to the Afghanies. Remember too that Bad_Roo is the enemy, and if he had it his way we'd have funny accents too. However, I really should hop a boat back to Ireland cuz this land belongs to the warhoops...but does it really? They hoofed it over the Bering sea when it was frozen, so they should go back to Asia and give it back to the Wapiti and Bison.

C'mon. The invasion of Iraq was a "Fait Accompli" when Dubya named his Cabinet in 2000-2001. All the National Sec. Council members had important roles in previous US/Iraq "policy:"

Dick Cheney - Sec. of Defense during first Gulf War (GW I)

Donald Rumsfeld - see picture above

Colin Powell - Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff during GW I

Condoleeza Rice - served as a Special Assistant to President GHW Bush for National Security Affairs starting in 1991

Paul Wolfowitz - "From 1989 to 1993, Dr. Wolfowitz served as Under Secretary of Defense for Policy in charge of the 700-person defense policy team that was responsible to Secretary Dick Cheney for matters concerning strategy, plans, and policy. During this period Secretary Wolfowitz and his staff had major responsibilities for the reshaping of strategy and force posture at the end of the Cold War." (http://www.defenselink.mil/bios/depsecdef_bio.html)

After Dubya was elected the question wasn't if we were going to invade Iraq & topple Saddam, it was WHEN.

Ah yes, the grassy knoll.

Originally posted by BlurredElevens
    Dude, c'mon, cut your agenda out of it. I've said it a million times but you're not listening.....I'd explain again, but it's like talking to a brick wall.

Let's talk about agendas. I'm to a wall as you are to the Hoover Dam.
    Try listening and accepting facts, instead of obeying your partisan instincts.

Madman thought to have WMD's.

Untrue, at least among those who had the expertise and weren't war mongering. Ever hear of Hans Blix? How about the CIA (parts of it not under the influence of Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, etc.).

Madman used WMD's on his own people.

Madman kicked out weapons inspectors.

Specious--we could've had inspectors in there, but Bush wanted war.

Madman was found to have WMD's after the first Gulf War.

Madman supported terrorism by paying suicide terrorism bomber families $25,000 a pop.

True. So we invaded because he had weapons 10 years ago? Because he supported terrorists? When do we topple the regime in Riyadh? Oh, that's right, those are Shrub's buddies. Untouchable. Entitled to special charter flights out of the country when our airspace is closed to everyone else.
    N. Korea is a far bigger potential threat, but Bush is too much of a fuck-up to even develop a policy there.

edit:I'll also add that your boy Kerry supported the war, and diplomacy was used in great lengths.

Pretty funny--Bush went to great lengths to alienate everyone else, and ultimately fuck us. Kerry supported a resolution authorizing use of force, which he (and others) explicitly said was to give the president leverage to encourage action, not to rush into a poorly planned occupation.

You're hindsight is 20/20 dude, any president in their right mind would have done the same.

No smart president would have gone half-assed into Iraq with no consideration for what would happen once the regime was gone. No smart president would have ignored the Pentagon warnings that the Wolfowitz plan would lead to the chaos we now see in Iraq. No smart president would have foregone a true coalition in favor of token Polish and Salvadoran participation.

No smart president would have eased the pressure on Bin Laden by instead devoting resources ($200 billion worth, plus the 1000 dead and many more wounded) to fight a war to avenge his father who also happened to have been president. For this failing alone, the chickenshit who ducked serving in another war he supported when he was of military age deserves not only to lose another election, but to be impeached.

Like I said, enough with your political agenda bullshit threads.
    It's not my thread. The only bullshit here is courtesy of your Republican mind-control fallibility. So you get rid of all that stupid shit and then you won't have to worry.

Sorry, Karl, but I don't do it for him--I just don't want the untruths to go unchallenged.
    But you're right about the liking to ski part.
    [quote][//quote]

Max Gosey will crush the Western Infidels! All praises!

Schralperu Akbar!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Oh yes, Hans Blix. What a pussy.

Coulda had inspectors there??! THEY WERE KICKED OUT.

You don't say much about Saddam supporting terrorism, but I do remember you crying about Bushs' "axis of Evil" speech, but you agree, eh? THats funny.

Bush didn't go to ANY lengths to alienate us, he just isn't asking for permission to protect you, me and the rest of the country.

You've been so far brainwashed by the liberal trendy dweebs that they've got you running aroung NYC in a chicken suit...think about it.

http://www.tetongravity.com/usergall.../Bigstrans.gif

I'm retiring from this thread, too dumb for words......

We are very interested in meeting this Max Gosey. He sounds to have great resources and influence.
    He could be a great help, by Allah.

I'm retiring from this thread, too dumb for words......
    That's probably a good idea. This was a good read, but I can smell nastiness arising with no clear winner.

I'm really excited by George Bush's latest reason for bombing Iraq: he's running out of patience. And so am I!

For some time now I've been really pissed off with Mr Johnson, who lives a couple of doors down the street. Well, him and Mr Patel, who runs the health food shop. They both give me queer looks, and I'm sure Mr Johnson is planning something nasty for me, but so far I haven't been able to discover what. I've been round to his place a few times to see what he's up to, but he's got everything well hidden. That's how devious he is.

As for Mr Patel, don't ask me how I know, I just know - from very good sources - that he is, in reality, a Mass Murderer. I have leafleted the street telling them that if we don't act first, he'll pick us off one by one.

Some of my neighbours say, if I've got proof, why don't I go to the police? But that's simply ridiculous. The police will say that they need evidence of a crime with which to charge my neighbours.

They'll come up with endless red tape and quibbling about the rights and wrongs of a pre-emptive strike and all the while Mr Johnson will be finalising his plans to do terrible things to me, while Mr Patel will be secretly murdering people. Since I'm the only one in the street with a decent range of automatic firearms, I reckon it's up to me to keep the peace. But until recently that's been a little difficult. Now, however, George W. Bush has made it clear that all I need to do is run out of patience, and then I can wade in and do whatever I want!

And let's face it, Mr Bush's carefully thought-out policy towards Iraq is the only way to bring about international peace and security. The one certain way to stop Muslim fundamentalist suicide bombers targeting the US or the UK is to bomb a few Muslim countries that have never threatened us.

That's why I want to blow up Mr Johnson's garage and kill his wife and children. Strike first! That'll teach him a lesson. Then he'll leave us in peace and stop peering at me in that totally unacceptable way.

Mr Bush makes it clear that all he needs to know before bombing Iraq is that Saddam is a really nasty man and that he has weapons of mass destruction - even if no one can find them. I'm certain I've just as much justification for killing Mr Johnson's wife and children as Mr Bush has for bombing Iraq.

Mr Bush's long-term aim is to make the world a safer place by eliminating 'rogue states' and 'terrorism'. It's such a clever long-term aim because how can you ever know when you've achieved it? How will Mr Bush know when he's wiped out all terrorists? When every single terrorist is dead? But then a terrorist is only a terrorist once he's committed an act of terror. What about would-be terrorists? These are the ones you really want to eliminate, since most of the known terrorists, being suicide bombers, have already eliminated themselves.

Perhaps Mr Bush needs to wipe out everyone who could possibly be a future terrorist? Maybe he can't be sure he's achieved his objective until every Muslim fundamentalist is dead? But then some moderate Muslims might convert to fundamentalism. Maybe the only really safe thing to do would be for Mr Bush to eliminate all Muslims?

It's the same in my street. Mr Johnson and Mr Patel are just the tip of the iceberg. There are dozens of other people in the street who I don't like and who - quite frankly - look at me in odd ways. No one will be really safe until I've wiped them all out.

My wife says I might be going too far but I tell her I'm simply using the same logic as the President of the United States. That shuts her up.

Like Mr Bush, I've run out of patience, and if that's a good enough reason for the President, it's good enough for me. I'm going to give the whole street two weeks - no, 10 days - to come out in the open and hand over all aliens and interplanetary hijackers, galactic outlaws and interstellar terrorist masterminds, and if they don't hand them over nicely and say 'Thank you', I'm going to bomb the entire street to kingdom come.

It's just as sane as what George W. Bush is proposing - and, in contrast to what he's intending, my policy will destroy only one street.
    My dog did not bite your dog, your dog bit first, and I don't have a dog.

Bring back Max Gosey!

Formerly known as V.P.
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.