elbow broken in bike jump permament impairment

guy in fft showed me his underarm he was on bike he had jumped of a dirt hill in fft and landed on his side it all hurt like hell ellbow broken got repaired but he will only regain 95 % of his mobility he is from Yugoslavia I think guy with orange bike

bike carefully or later you will know and say shit i should have biked carefully man to be counted among the impaired is not what i gambled for

here is a guy I inspired !
    now he is a cripple at 21 ! great !
    and you keep telling people iwas not taking enough risks
    please the city removed the road I was biking over trying to bike by cars closely although it is the most inner city road and a big important road not a side road
    what I do is just the absolute limit of the zone between death and live at the end of a huge desert the land of the dead starts there I stopped often and washed my hands in the river Styx describes the dangerousness of some of my undertakings ( action crosssing joining Everest winter expedition ( next year 50% dead ) skiing over 180 km per hour in Engelberg, my normal skiing etc. , my photo in Island, my Isle o Skye hikes/climbs )
    PLEASE DO NOT TRY ANYTHING I DO OR DID OR WILL DO UNLESS TRAINED GUIDES SAID GO AHEAD YOU CAN DO THAT ! ignore bloggers that claim I was on the save side - they are WRITING but you might be DYING if you donīt listen to the above - thanks for listening !