BF vs. DB - the battle goes on !

our ticket prices are huge but I try to get my bike to Frankfurt often in the train back then in the bus
    it is cool with anyone but the conducters.These chaps are fighting bikers like the nazis the Jews.Apes from east germany have welled over here like in hordes and imagine I got one attack in berlin with a doode trying to smosh my brains out with a metal rod after Waters concert I woke up and saw a security guard trying to swing a pole into my head that would have been my death.
    Not at all like that over here in the West.But now they are here and try to get security guards trying to to take german trains over for communism.Bikers people that are prone to cause unrest become community activists are the sworn enemy the expensive freeride bikes targets of jealousy and motivations to try to run a number to steal them.Passengers bundle together threatening to us e force to drive the raging gangs off.DB etc. management helpless to reach those low wage prolos - they ignore the management completely.
    After each "control" I say attack we saw trains derail WW - as I am in politics supporters seem to target traisn as reactions.
    These guys just go to far.
    Normal after the train ride they show up around the house often armed demanding cash and doing any harm they can.
    They often threaten to rape chicks on the train and really cause panic among them.
    The other passageway distgusting and greedy dring school teachers keep closed - you gotta go through so much that I gave up with 80 % of the license gained.If the driving teachers says not yet you can´t take the test
    you can´t and he can charge another lesson so brilliant kids "need" 160 lessons instead of 20 at ca 100 $ a piece.

Dood you're on some good drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz View Post
    Apes from east germany have welled over here like in hordes and imagine I got one attack in berlin with a doode trying to smosh my brains out with a metal rod...
    Real apes?? What the fuck is going on over there?! That's horrible! What is this world coming to when you can't even take your bike on a train without getting murdered by stinking primates?

Rule #1 No posting after eating ALL the mushrooms

that was actually one of obf more sentient moments, i believe. the fact that you could figure out it was related to prussian primates, bikes, and trains shows that obf is making great progress.

MOST of the Skinheads in Germany suck. Some are actually anti-racist and anti-Nazi.
    Last edited by Tippster; 06-02-2009 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0BernhardFranz View Post
    our ticket prices are huge but I try to get my bike to Frankfurt often in the train back then in the bus
    it is cool with anyone but the conducters.These chaps are fighting bikers like the nazis the Jews.Apes from east germany have welled over here like in hordes and imagine I got one attack in berlin with a doode trying to smosh my brains out with a metal rod after Waters concert I woke up and saw a security guard trying to swing a pole into my head that would have been my death.
    Not at all like that over here in the West.But now they are here and try to get security guards trying to to take german trains over for communism.Bikers people that are prone to cause unrest become community activists are the sworn enemy the expensive freeride bikes targets of jealousy and motivations to try to run a number to steal them.Passengers bundle together threatening to us e force to drive the raging gangs off.DB etc. management helpless to reach those low wage prolos - they ignore the management completely.
    After each "control" I say attack we saw trains derail WW - as I am in politics supporters seem to target traisn as reactions.
    These guys just go to far.
    Normal after the train ride they show up around the house often armed demanding cash and doing any harm they can.
    They often threaten to rape chicks on the train and really cause panic among them.
    The other passageway distgusting and greedy dring school teachers keep closed - you gotta go through so much that I gave up with 80 % of the license gained.If the driving teachers says not yet you can´t take the test
    you can´t and he can charge another lesson so brilliant kids "need" 160 lessons instead of 20 at ca 100 $ a piece.
    We have a guy in our town who writes like this and mails it to the local paper. They print a lot of his ramblings in the local paper in the Editorials. He's fucking brilliant but as crazy as the Mad Hatter. Yep,if I didn't know any better,this is that guy(Who shall remain nameless in case he reads this and makes me eat my own liver)

OMG OBFs english is getting SOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!

It almost isn't funny now that he can carry on a somewhat real discourse in english.

Quote Originally Posted by Meanfruit View Post
    We have a guy in our town who writes like this and mails it to the local paper. They print a lot of his ramblings in the local paper in the Editorials. He's fucking brilliant but as crazy as the Mad Hatter. Yep,if I didn't know any better,this is that guy(Who shall remain nameless in case he reads this and makes me eat my own liver)
    Let's All Pretend Differently.