Best Email service for bulk picture uploading ?

I used the search function and it said some stuff . Nothing about which is best for uploading alot of pictures.

I have had alot of the hotmail versions and it takes forever and I cant seem to figure out bulk uploading like photobucket has. Were you just click a bunch and upload. It only lets me upload one file at a time and each is over a minute.

I have to take pictures massive amounts of pictures for some work and upload them. With a Live account it will take forever.

Any rec's for a computer Jong.

Gmail. Just use shift or cmd, depending on which system you´re using. Rather quick.

Picasa + gmail account. From within Picasa create albums then upload to web albums. About as simple as it gets. You get to choose if the album is public or private. None of this has anything to do with email though, you just need to enter your gmail account/passwrod in the Picasa options.
    To the Thingmajigger!

Thanks.

I got a gmail acct and it works pretty good.

If anyone else has any other rec's more the merrier.

Quote Originally Posted by milton View Post
    Picasa + gmail account. From within Picasa create albums then upload to web albums. About as simple as it gets. You get to choose if the album is public or private. None of this has anything to do with email though, you just need to enter your gmail account/passwrod in the Picasa options.
    2nd these comments, either you email the shot as attachments, or you use some online storage like Photobucket or Picasa and you just send an email with the link to the album and access to the on-line photo storage.

Remember that Emailing very large attachments is not ever recommended (over say 3 meg, preferably under 2 meg for the attachment size), but everyone tries large 10 meg or higher files and wonders why it does not work right.