Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Originally posted by girlski0912
    OH MY GOD....Squirrel, I HEART this thread, I HEART South America, hell I think right now I even HEART you.....<<drooling right now>>
    Squirrel and the power of positive thinking <--- so hot!

You said wait for it, and it hit big time! Enjoy buddy!

This is so wrong!

That's supposed to be me in those pics.......

More please!

Originally posted by basom
    i almost just re-blowed up my acl because i kicked myself in the face so hard!
    this should help:

Squirrel-

Methinks a small gathering at a local watering hole to review pics and hear the full yarn is in order upon your return.

Awesome pics! Totally amped that it went off for you.

Oh dear - Just had to add another destination to my list of places to ski.

Facking fantastic pics.
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

Shit....that's looks horrible

so very jealous

Wow...uh...errrr...wow. Rip it and rage it doods.
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Re: More Pics!

I just stared at this pic with my mouth agape for a solid minute. Nearly cried. Damn.

Originally posted by Squirrel99
    [B]

Your average last run at 4pm... here´s dave the hammer laying it down in an undisclosed location...

Re: Re: More Pics!

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces
    I just stared at this pic with my mouth agape for a solid minute. Nearly cried. Damn.

Wanna go next year? Im gonna make it happen, no doubt about it. In fact Im putting a kidney on ebay 2morrow.
    steezarific!!

Re: Re: Re: More Pics!

Originally posted by hardrider
    Wanna go next year? Im gonna make it happen, no doubt about it. In fact Im putting a kidney on ebay 2morrow.
    while your auctioning your organs off on ebay, check and see if there are any acl's floating around on there for me

oh and PM me your cell number, I still have your old one in my phone and I don't think these new people appreciate my calls.

Re: Re: Re: Re: More Pics!

while your auctioning your organs off on ebay, check and see if there are any acl's floating around on there for me

oh and PM me your cell number, I still have your old one in my phone and I don't think these new people appreciate my calls.

No new cell yet. Im waiting till I move into my RV (yes RV) and my rent dissapears, Ill explain later.

Oh, Ive heard that a little old lady owns that # now. True?
    steezarific!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More Pics!

Oh, Ive heard that a little old lady owns that # now. True?
    could be....I keep getting her answering machine.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More Pics!

could be....I keep getting her answering machine.
    First sign of insanity: Carrying out the same action over and over again and expecting a differnet outcome.
    steezarific!!

Talking Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More Pics!

First sign of insanity: Carrying out the same action over and over again and expecting a differnet outcome.
    Well if the old hag would answer the phone for once I wouldn't have to keep callin her back!!

Well if the old hag would answer the phone for once I wouldn't have to keep callin her back!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More Pics!

Second sign of insanity is posting about signs of insanity on an internet discussion board.

Hang on.......oh dear.
    Avoid employing unlucky people - throw half of the pile of resume's in the bin without reading them.

come back to center boys. this is the gawd damn best thread on the board right now. lets not get it lost in a telephone game.

squirrel i'm simply stoked out of my mind for you man! you made me a believer. next year god damn it, next year!!!

get it get it get it. and take pictures too!

p.s. nice matching outfit steeze! heh

Me thinks Squirell99 spent some time at the Xover Academy of "stuff it in your face" powder flaunting - nice
    "When restraint and courtesy are added to strength, the latter becomes irresistible."
    Mohandas Gandhi

Originally posted by phUnk
    i am very interested in basom's ass training techniques, and want to learn more!

nice.... it snows a few meters the weekend I leave. It's good to see the place covered in snow and the crew "killing it softly."

Hammertime!

Re: More Pics!

Originally posted by Squirrel99
    It has been unbelievable here lately. Snow quality and powder shots, bluebird days....oh so good! The only chair that matters in this world.... Marte! Ready for your pow shot?

Powstash, I will not take no for an answer on the next trip to Lenas 2005

For 4 years in a row you've practically begged me to go, basically guaranteeing me epic pow and mind blowing terrain, and for 4 years in a row you've completely nailed it, deep pow and you dancin' with Ms. Santa Rosa.

The '05 marte love savings fund has begun. I'm now looking at all the "stuff" in my house through different eyes (what can I sell on eBay?)

Way to go buddy!
    "In the woods, we return to reason and faith. There I feel that nothing can befall me in life, — no disgrace, no calamity, (leaving me my eyes,) which nature cannot repair." -Emerson

Nice work, Squirrel.

nice........................

Holy shit!!! I´ll be able to post the Marte shots from last week when I get back in a couple of days. The entire face under the chair was basically unskiable. Fuck!!! It looks like you guys got a little bit of snow...
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Originally posted by Arty50
    Holy shit!!! I´ll be able to post the Marte shots from last week when I get back in a couple of days. The entire face under the chair was basically unskiable. Fuck!!! It looks like you guys got a little bit of snow...
    i been waiting for you to post. where are you? did you miss the storm?!?!

Originally posted by lph
    i been waiting for you to post. where are you? did you miss the storm?!?!
    You know, there´s more than one thread on SA going...

http://tetongravity.com/forums/showt...threadid=16023

I´ve been typing up copious reports of Spatulation without any response from you. I was beginning to think you were dead. It dumped in Bariloche Saturday thru Monday night. Fucking sickness here. Took a side trip the last two days to secret resort. It snowed there Monday but since nobody ever goes there, I was skiing fresh lines today...Friday!!!

Speaking of Spatulas, I´ve been getting endless attention with those skis. It´s actually kinda annoying at this point. Everyone keeps staring at them in disbelief. I even had one guy ask me if he could take a picture with them. Today I looked down at them and decided to rename them Clown Skis.

Oh and if you´re wondering what my opinion is of them now that I´ve gotten used to them...

You´ll have to pry them from my cold dead hands.
    Last edited by Arty50; 09-10-2004 at 05:05 PM.
    "I knew in an instant that the three dollars I had spent on wine would not go to waste."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: More Pics!

You quote-stealer!

But no, really - that looks awesome! I am so "home"sick for that place!!! Is Dave in a place, shall we say, without a name?

How are conditions holding up? Any word on closing day? Still snowing?

Thanks for the updates!!!