Thread: WTB: Bindings

WTB: Bindings

I'm contemplating on getting 916s since I bought a used pair of skis that had been mounted for 916s with my exact bsl. But I've used fks bindings for a while and wouldn't mind another pair. Show me what you got.

I have a pair of 977 DIN 6-14. All metal heel. In great shape. Same hole pattern as 916. Do you really need the 16 DIN? If not, PM me.

Narrowed it down to either 914s or 916s since the used skis that I bought have been mounted twice for 916s.

Quote Originally Posted by brendan26 View Post
    Narrowed it down to either 914s or 916s since the used skis that I bought have been mounted twice for 916s.
    Isn't that the same hole pattern as the 977's? I have a pair also...

I have two pair of Salomon 916 Equipe Comp bindings that I'm about to post; they're brand-new-in-the-box with standard, notwide brakes.

$200 shipped to the lower 48

The bindings are black/silver; the photo below is for purposes of illustration only.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

i've got a pair of 14din 997 equipes, grey with yellow, 'star wars" graphic, typical cosmetic wear but in nice shape. got these from conundrum season before last but i have never used em. standard brakes.
    same hole pattern as 914/916, these have the 916's worm screw foward pressure setting and burlier heel track/5th heel screw.
    $75 shipped...
    Last edited by buckethead; 05-17-2009 at 09:46 AM.