Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    So are you saying BASE jumping is a dangerous sport or are you saying being a BASE jumper is dangerous?

that guy was just featured on oln i think--program called fearless? they showed a jump where he and a buddy had flying suits on. one guy was to go under (jeb) and other was gonna fly over then deploy chutes together.

2nd guy (dont know name) - tried to cut it to close to the bridge and killed himself. hit the rail at 120 mph. in front of 40 spectators.

Take your pick I guess. But I know they've got more sac than I do.

OLN has multiple episodes of Fearless. The Jeb Corliss one was the first one I saw and definitely the best. I highly recommend watching it if you have the means. Most of the other episodes have been really good as well.

It's pretty cool to have Points North in Cordova. Most nice evenings it seems there is someone jumping off or out of something. A few years back saw my first base jump. We landed and these two guys climbed in went straight up about 1800' the tall skinny guy jumps out and starts throwing front flips his partner just laid it out in a swan dive. Really impressive these guys were in total control.
    off your knees Louie

^^This shit is stunning.
    Aliases: B-Dub, B-Dubya, & B. White