Hydroxycut recall

If you use hydroxycut, you're gonna be pissed off. I knew that shit was too good to be true, it's like crack

http://www.boston.com/business/healt...t_immediately/

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,5788133.story
    Last edited by fish; 05-02-2009 at 12:44 PM.

If you're using hydroxycut, you should already have been pissed off - you've resorted to blowing money on pills to reduce your gut when you could have just exercised for free.

Does anybody know what ingredient is causing the problems? It's mostly caffeine, right?

I got a great deal on a case of Rockstar right before finals and now I'm worried that I'll have to dump the cost savings into a liver transplant this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by HellgateBasement View Post
    Does anybody know what ingredient is causing the problems? It's mostly caffeine, right?

I got a great deal on a case of Rockstar right before finals and now I'm worried that I'll have to dump the cost savings into a liver transplant this summer.
    It is so full of herbal shit, nobody knows what the offending ingredient is. I love how people think because it is herbal or organic that it is safe. Hell, hemlock is organic, and cocaine is herbal. You start mixing all the shit together, and you get a veritable witches brew...not that there is anything wrong with that.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

The one person I've ever known who used Hydroxycut took it before a heavy night of drinking, and ended up shitting their pants on a bus, and taken to a homeless shelter.
    Congrats, mags! We collected 1030.68! for birdman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    No is that like whne I come on your mosms face whle you lick my ballsss???

Everyone used to take that stuff when i was in the Navy. It gives a crazy rush of energy and people felt they needed it with the 20 hour work days on the flight deck. I also know plenty of stupid (but fine as hell) girls that take it because they think they're fat.

Did anyone ever see that Sealab 2021 episode about Stimutacs? Awesome parallels to this situation, Stimutacs is 99% algae and herbal junk and 1% venom from the fugu fish. It makes everyone go crazy and the dude selling it leaves with all their money at the end. Great episode.

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    IYou start mixing all the shit together, and you get a veritable witches brew...
    You mean it comes with a death hex?

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan Explosion View Post
    The one person I've ever known who used Hydroxycut took it before a heavy night of drinking, and ended up shitting their pants on a bus, and taken to a homeless shelter.
    I bet he's still bragging about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    I bet he's still bragging about it.
    Actually, it was a girl. And I dated her after she did that.

How many gnar points do I get?

Damn, it's beginning to occur to me that SLC has seriously hampered my shenanigans.
    Congrats, mags! We collected 1030.68! for birdman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    No is that like whne I come on your mosms face whle you lick my ballsss???