Thread: UK scene

UK scene

just a couple of photos of me hitting our secret spot in N. Wales thought you might enjoy!

Any other UK riders here? Anyone got plans to hit up the Euros this summer, Portes de soleil, chamonix, pila???

I'm hoping with funds to get a whistler week in with JimLad but that is money allowing!

Will be in morzine and chamonix for a while though if anyone else is out there?
    Last edited by The Schralper; 05-01-2009 at 05:18 AM.

I'm from N Wales, pray tell where this secret spot is. Llandegla is getting a bit boring

llandegla is probably one of the flattest courses i've ever ridden in my life!

not really at liberty to tell you exactly where, as I didn't build it, but it's like N'East of bangor

If you're stuck for stuff to ride, go find the llanberis dh tracks and the long epic descent on the llanberis snowdon trail. it's a hectic push up, as the train won't let you on, but worth it for some steep rocky shit on the way down

Could be interesting on my HT. Penmachno is alright but I'm possibly the world's worst single track rider