Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    advres Guest
    Going out to the bar and hopefully having some sex. Typical Saturday...

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    Quote Originally Posted by advres View Post
    Going out to the bar and hopefully having some sex. Typical Saturday...
    And the pitch is slow, will the batter hit a home run or just a line drive???
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

advres Guest
    I was sending it lofty on purpose.

A little ping pong with Jr, a couple of beers and some margarita's, playin with the dogs,waiting for my new BRO 195s to show. Things could be worse. Jr 's goin to a movie, so just Mrs. Bushy and Me. Could be good!

still at Magic, waiting for Helldawg to show up....no sign yet
    Decisions Decisions

He might be ninja. Not visable to mortals and what not.

DOH, another Saturday is going by us, another Sunday I will be working looms on teh horizon
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

Worked until 11:30, then home to clean up after the fantastic mess our dog left for me. Ripped a couple of beers, flexed the new skis, to bed, then back to another 16 hour workday tomorrow AND Monday. Happy holiday weekend to me.

Yee.

Haw.

Pizza and ber patry wih a couple other couples. I proposed an orgy with no takers.

never works

showme yer tits
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

beer and the first rhubarb pie of the season, mmmmm

Rooster Guest

Watching SNL, but I don't know why - the funneh is hit and miss.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Went mountain biking today, had planned to be home around 7 to do dinner and drinks with the lady friend. Um yeah, was riding at a place I'm not super familiar with, got a little turned around and didn't get back to my car until 9 (home around 10 after grabbing myself some takeout).

Now, I'm dead fucking tired, but for whatever reason, posting on TGR. I think I might be in trouble too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

Went to the Utarr Blaze game with some freinds. There were like 1000 people there (how big is the E-Center?) I wished i could have had some beer, im sure the game would have been much more exciting. Oh yeah, and the cheerleaders/dancers couldnt dance. Amazing.

To revive an oldie but a goodie, i am making my own spiced cider for hot ciders and dark rum. A tasty hot beverage, but oh so addictive this time of year after the first snowfall.

Bobby Stainless Guest
    Drinking beer and smoking pot. Trying to buy a F250.

Drinking wine and watching SEC Football. I'd drink beer but my belly is too full.

Planning a cross country move.
    Did the last unsatisfied fat soccer mom you took to your mom's basement call you a fascist? -irul&ublo
    Don't Taze me bro.

Just finished burning slash piles in N. Idaho. Now time for wine and a steak.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using TGR Forums

watching Xmen trying not to freeze solid, waiting for the UAA vs MN State Mankato game to come on the radio.

Hugh Conway Guest
    how far north are you dk?

Quote Originally Posted by Cayuse View Post
    Just finished burning slash piles in N. Idaho. Now time for wine and a steak.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using TGR Forums
    Just finished my steak and set up the wife & kids with a movie downstairs while I polish off the last of the wine and watch football. Good to be home.

Laying my old beaten body down in hopes of day 3.

college football marathon with some shopping mixed in.
    b

Was at my father's funeral. Not a fun Thanksgiving this year.
    In order to properly convert this thread to a polyasshat thread to more fully enrage the liberal left frequenting here...... (insert latest democratic blunder of your choice).