Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    In Anchortown looking to get my career on track

It Is Saturday Night, What Are You Doing Tonight?

Title says it all. Let's see what the collective does on Saturday nights.

I am drinking Single Malt Wisky and eating ice cream. MMM damn tastey!!!
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

I'm drinking miller lite, smoking weed, playing xbox, and eating spoonfuls of peanut butter & jelly. happy saturday

I bet anyone could figure out what I do on a home saturday night in like 12 seconds. 11, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I bet anyone could figure out what I do on a home saturday night in like 12 seconds. 11, maybe.
    I think you are giving yourself some credit...5-7, 10 on a REALLY good Saturday?
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

wife is on a hut trip, it is raining/snowing outside, I didn't go to the naughty lingerie party, dogsitting for some friends that went to closing day at Highlands, me and 4 dogs chillin
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

I just got back from working too hard, then re-uniting with old friends in the desert, having to watch them all with their wives and listen to them talking about their jobs that don't suck and their houses, subsequently drinking way too much and having to take the long way home on the dirt roads.

dreams of sunshine got me sitting on a thrown of gold.....

was supposed to be havign an EMT graduation party tonight, but a couple of my friends from school failed the NREMT (not me, hurrah!!) so we postopnone d the party until everyone passed. nerdlove and i had a nice cvelberatiory dinner ourselves with some wing and are about to go shag though t i would hceck TGR before bed!

Beer, Beer, ..., ride, beer, burger, bs 'bout paddling, beer, tequila, climb plane tomorrow, beer, home, beer, tgr, ...
    I don't work and I don't save, desperate women pay my way.

Quote Originally Posted by BeanDip4All View Post

was supposed to be havign an EMT graduation party tonight, but a couple of my friends from school failed the NREMT (not me, hurrah!!) so we postopnone d the party until everyone passed. nerdlove and i had a nice cvelberatiory dinner ourselves with some wing and are about to go shag though t i would hceck TGR before bed!
    Beandip's DPPS

Quote Originally Posted by BeanDip4All View Post

have you by chance had a few glasses of wine tonight JK, Congrats on graduating!!!! Enjoy the shag. It IS interesting that you come on to TGR to check BEFORE shagging...looking for NSFW threads by chance?

Went to the Rapids game with my 3 year old, now working on a bike in my garage and drinking Mighty Arrow.
    "Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
    -- Jack Tackle

drank, got lost looking for a house whil egiving instructions to a sober friend who was driving. Drank some more, wandered home in a 1.5 hours and drnk a bit more

Just finishing up a 12 hour shift that started at 20:00 last night. Going home to sleep, then I get to wake up and come back here at 20:00 for 12 more hours of the same shit.

I hate the fucking night shift. But I did plow through 7 episodes of Breaking Bad, which is turning out to be a pretty kick-ass show.

advres Guest
    I worked until 8, had some shifties then drank there until around midnight, went home listened to music and played poker online. Normally I would have been working until 3:30AM and drinking afterwards but last night was a lucky pull. If it was a normal Saturday I wouldn't be up at 9AM.

Went out to Club Shag in Frisco for our 1 year wedding anniversary. Starting to not like that place--all the video games are broken, and they no longer have Mario Kart 64. At least they still have dogs running around.

Babysat Mcposer's kid.

It's Sun. evening now but I spent my Sat. evening diving to retreive some clam dredge eq. lost over the side. Then after finding said lost eq.,drank a buncha HEINEKINS and smoked some dank.

A little late but...

My son and I went to the Rockies game...1st time in years.

The last time we went he was chasing autographs...last night he bought the 1st round...

Congrats to BeanDip and McP/Mrs. McP...BTW...
    The Sheriff is near!

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post
    have you by chance had a few glasses of wine tonight JK, Congrats on graduating!!!! Enjoy the shag. It IS interesting that you come on to TGR to check BEFORE shagging...looking for NSFW threads by chance?
    why thank you. and it wasn't so much graduating that was the part i was nervous about, it was that dern national certification test. coming out of it, i thought for sure i failed, all these random questions on protocol and not really medical/trauma stuff. it was out there, for sure. so it was happy news to hear i passed!

naw, the NSFW threads on here don't really do it for me, i more pop on here at the end of the night to see what all you crazy kooks are posting about. when it comes to nsfw i am more of a literotica type gal!

garth, that's cute about you and your son, sounds like a sweet day

mcposer, congrats on 1 year!!

I am going to watch a barbershop quartet, well, actually being dragged by the neighbors...OH the joys of living in a small town and the folks neighbors trying to hook you up on a blind date...She had BETTER be hott

Bar tour in State College. Actually, it started at 12 but I'll play the second half like a champion.
    Your jambox is now his...by way of our actions

Karaoke and Cogar Huntin

Hosting a dinner party for my son's 6th Birthday today. Babyback Ribs, homemade Mac & Cheese, salad... and copious amounts of wine. We'll get started with some Juleps in honor of the Derby.

Probably not much. It's shitty out and even if it weren't, I'm lame.
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com

Go Celtics

Headed to a fellow sailors pad for fish tacos, fresh guac, meaty fajita's, and hopefully a win by the Celts. I also have approx 20 limes fore fresh as fuck real mutha fuckin tasty margaritas. The flank steak has been in the fridge marinating for a while and i really want some tequila. Hope everyone else is looking forward to a good time like me. have a good night.

dirty drunk hair pulling sex later after a win.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."