Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thumbs up

that is the funniest (and best) thing i have seen for looong time

i'm in tears bwahahaha!

Originally posted by EPSkis
    edit: "No pair has been more wrong, more loudly, more often than the two Senators from Massachusetts, Ted Kennedy and John Kerry." - Zell Miller

Classic.
    My job tonight is an easy one: to present to you one of this nation's authentic heroes, one of this party's best-known and greatest leaders—and a good friend. ... John has worked to strengthen our military. ...
    —Sen. Zell Miller, D-Ga., March 1, 2001
    Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

Just got the telephone update from Tipp. our own Ruters cameramang as been following dex around the city taking hilarious chicken photos for the last hour or so.

should be entertaining when he gets the pics up here.

I could swear I saw him for about 1 second at the very first moments of Crossfire. Can't be sure.

Yes, good eye, that was me.
    Unfortunately, it was about the fifth time I'd been by there, and they began threatening me with arrest ('You want to spend the rest of the day in jail? Don't come back here.'). I should've waited until the show started (I didn't know the time), then I could've squeezed out a minute.
    Overall, a success, but it sucks having cops tell you that you can't stand on the sidewalk. A CNN employee got into it with a cop after he heard the guy ordering me to leave.
    Lemme tell you, though, if you want your picture taken a lot, put on a chicken suit and a sign during a convention. Pretty funny stuff, Tip got some pics that he said he'll put up. Some documentary guys from a Seattle TV station were filming me for awhile too, but just wanted to see me do a chicken dance.
    Just glad I didn't go through what Plakes went through--absolutely no free speech in NYC. Bloomberg and the NYPD suck ass.
    [quote][//quote]

Thumbs up

Nice job dude. Any more plans on heading out with the Chicken Suit on, or is it gonna end up back in the dresser? I can't wait for some pics of you out on the street.

Standing O for the chicken!

Double-entendre intended.

A chicken in the Bush is worth two in the hand! <-lame

well done dex...will ya still be around tomorrow evening??/ I'll be down unloading a pile of suspicous boxes...

do i hear the calling of cold cervesas? dex needs an SA debrief as well

Dex is definitely da mang (in a chicken suit).

totally crazy, I like it

look at this, a preview of the next summit?
    http://movies.sidetraked.com/emuski.wmv

that ostrich thing blows my mind i cant figure out how they did it, it looks so real and the legs bend backwards. Its just nuts NUTS I SAY

NUTSS!NUTSS!!!

Thumbs up Charge! (caution, link contains embedded sfx, may be NSFW)

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it.

Proud sponsor of the 2004 Chicken Charge,
    OD

P.S. Check's in the mail

Originally posted by Dexter Rutecki
    Yes, good eye, that was me.
    Unfortunately, it was about the fifth time I'd been by there, and they began threatening me with arrest ('You want to spend the rest of the day in jail? Don't come back here.'). I should've waited until the show started (I didn't know the time), then I could've squeezed out a minute.
    Overall, a success, but it sucks having cops tell you that you can't stand on the sidewalk. A CNN employee got into it with a cop after he heard the guy ordering me to leave.
    Lemme tell you, though, if you want your picture taken a lot, put on a chicken suit and a sign during a convention. Pretty funny stuff, Tip got some pics that he said he'll put up. Some documentary guys from a Seattle TV station were filming me for awhile too, but just wanted to see me do a chicken dance.
    Just glad I didn't go through what Plakes went through--absolutely no free speech in NYC. Bloomberg and the NYPD suck ass.
    Question:
    How do you deal with mass peacefull protests against a pre-emptive war?...mass pre-emptive arrests... duh! how the fuck else? Sheesh, get with the program people

also if you want your picture taken a lot, you could always dress up in black-face and attend the RNC as a delegate... that'll get you on camera so the party whose president can campaign at Bob Jones "University", but can't even meet with the NAACP face to face once in 4 years to say "fuck y'all niggers" (or alternatively say some pandering lies) can show it's inclusive, compassionate conservatism side
    "I'm afraid of heights- but not with my skis on"
    Maegan Carney

Keeping It Real for the 04:
    "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we"
    -President Bush

I know it has nothing to do with the election but...

I call it sometime in March for telefest!!!!!!!

and I'll pay to ship it up here too...
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care