It's good to be Richard Branson (slightly NSFW)

A picture is worth 1,000 words.

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well.

yeah, photoshop much?

Quote Originally Posted by lobstahmeatwad View Post
    yeah, photoshop much?
    yeah, talk like a middle school girl much?
    ‎Preserving farness, nearness presences nearness in nearing that farness

that's Jenson Button's wife!

[/f1 insiders joke]

Quote Originally Posted by f2f View Post
    that's Jenson Button's wife!

[/f1 insiders joke]
    Funneh! Branson was STOKED after Button won the first F1 race this year… they had to bleep half the BBC interview. Talk about a charmed life, Honda sells a backmarker team after losing millions and Branson steps in and sponsors the current points leader from day one.

Plus; all the other stuff…

Quote Originally Posted by ePiech View Post
    Funneh! Branson was STOKED after Button won the first F1 race this year… they had to bleep half the BBC interview. Talk about a charmed life, Honda sells a backmarker team after losing millions and Branson steps in and sponsors the current points leader from day one.

Plus; all the other stuff…
    http://www.f1sa.com/index.php?option...281&Itemid=219

The health of Brawn GP's new Formula 1 sponsorship by the Virgin brand came under threat even before the first race of the 2009 season, according to a report in the British tabloid press.

The News of the World newspaper claims Jenson Button, on the night of his Melbourne pole, almost came to blows with the British billionaire Sir Richard Branson. Button was reportedly furious when he believed the married 58-year-old Branson made advances on his new girlfriend Jessica Michibata, a Japanese-Argentinean bra model.

"Brawn GP team chiefs and Virgin executives watched in stunned silence as the pair flew at each other during a boozy dinner, just one day after their sponsorship deal was clinched," the report said. A source said: "The whole thing got very, very heated. Richard thought Jenson was over reacting, and gave as good back. Both of them were livid."

Branson kitesurfs? With naked skinny girls on his back? awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by f2f View Post
    http://www.f1sa.com/index.php?option...281&Itemid=219

The health of Brawn GP's new Formula 1 sponsorship by the Virgin brand came under threat even before the first race of the 2009 season, according to a report in the British tabloid press.

The News of the World newspaper claims Jenson Button, on the night of his Melbourne pole, almost came to blows with the British billionaire Sir Richard Branson. Button was reportedly furious when he believed the married 58-year-old Branson made advances on his new girlfriend Jessica Michibata, a Japanese-Argentinean bra model.

"Brawn GP team chiefs and Virgin executives watched in stunned silence as the pair flew at each other during a boozy dinner, just one day after their sponsorship deal was clinched," the report said. A source said: "The whole thing got very, very heated. Richard thought Jenson was over reacting, and gave as good back. Both of them were livid."
    Yeah; I was aware of that, but that's just Branson being Branson and I don’t think it will get in the way of a profitable $$$$ partnership. Besides, it's good to be the King.

I should start visiting the F1 thread here on TGR, but I’ve been avoiding the possibility of spoilers since I typically watch qualifying and then the race one day after they’ve taken place.

Edit; For Pics:

Mmmm... Jessica Michibata
    Last edited by MultiVerse; 04-21-2009 at 08:11 PM.

I should start visiting the F1 thread here on TGR, but I’ve been avoiding the possibility of spoilers since I typically watch qualifying and then the race one day after they’ve taken place.
    it's pretty devoid of spoilers. i just skip it on the days of qual and race in case i'm off to the hills, but otherwise it's quite tame

So how does a company like Virgin whose music biz just wilted to nothing and the rest is an airline, possibly the worst biz in the world, afford to sponsor an F1 team?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    So how does a company like Virgin whose music biz just wilted to nothing and the rest is an airline, possibly the worst biz in the world, afford to sponsor an F1 team?
    virgin's business aside, the deal was reportedly only for $250,000/race. the next deal they signed ($30,000,000 for 2010) allows them do re-sell advertisement for profit, so it really makes a lot of sense.

The net worth of Virgin Group LTD as of September 2008 is £5,010,000,000.

Mmmm... Jessica Michibata
    Beautiful face... but I'm not convinced she has a bust, waist or hips.
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    I think they also do a lot of cell service europe/worldwide. I think they also sell a lot of soft drinks and who knows how much other crap.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

Damn, you ignant.

edg
    Do you realize that you've just posted an admission of ignorance so breathtaking that it disqualifies you from commenting on any political or economic threads from here on out?

Quote Originally Posted by edg View Post
    Damn, you ignant.

edg
    Hey, I haven't been reading the dude's prospectus lately. I just remember him running a good reggae label that developed into gigantor record stores and then starting an airline. So what's he up to these days?

he has a couple other businesses in the virgin group: http://www.virgin.com/home.aspx

and then you've got: http://www.google.com/virgle/

Yeah, generalize massive global conglomerate corporations into two business sectors much?
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

If I had that much money that's how I would envision myself spending it.

...eseehc fo modgnik eht ni ssertrof reeb A
    Quote Originally Posted by lobstahmeatwad View Post
    yeah, photoshop much?

(more nudity ahead)

New pictures are online of Richard Branson cavorting around his private island Necker with a naked supermodel.

Branson was posing for photographer Stephane Gautronneau when he asked Branson if model Denni Parkinson, Gautronneau's girlfriend who was present at the time, could get in some pictures.

She clung to the billionaire's back while he kite surfed and also lolled around on the sand as Branson stood on the shore in a white linen shirt.

Branson told the Mail on Sunday 'What can you say if you are asked to pose with a naked lady? I only wish I had eyes in the back of my head.'

The paper added Branson's wife and two grown children watched the shoot from the shore.
    (Wait, am I doing the "O RLY" thing right here? )
    Last edited by mocwvmit; 04-22-2009 at 09:27 AM. Reason: added text quote...

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    Yeah, generalize massive global conglomerate corporations into two business sectors much?
    Yes, he does. Just don't bring up the pizza delivery business. That is some serious shit.
    I still call it The Jake.

Borrow money, try to fly a tin foil balloon around the world. Fail. Tell the world. Rent an aeroplane or two from AIG, paint 'memphis belle' type ladies on the nose and the world - except the bridal fashion industry - is your oyster.

I'd do it, but I'm to busy telling myself to log out of TGR.
    Not around much these days.

Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    "Massive global conglomerate"?? Read the business section much?

You must think Donald Trump is the pinnacle of capitalism.

Donld Trump makes me laugh. How can a man as rich as that have such odd hair?
    Not around much these days.

"Massive global conglomerate"?? Read the business section much?

Ooookkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy...
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community