Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I am most disturbed that MtMadeMistress is named Eric.
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Still waiting for a an order of six dogtags placed and paid for by Paypal on August 14. Could I have an update? I also emailed you.

Thanks

Just wondering how much has been donated to Sherry and Ayla... have those figures? Seems like quite a bit!!! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Any updates?!?!

Some sort of communication would be cool...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

Quote Originally Posted by GapersGoHome View Post
    Any updates?!?!

Some sort of communication would be cool...
    I agree. I too sent money through paypal for two of these a few weeks ago.
    What's up with progress, I thought these were already made?

weeks? I ordered and paid for 6 dog tgs to pay off a bet to Phineas on August 18. A hundred and twenty-one bucks. No dog tags.

I did get an email that "the machine broke" but now it was working, or a new one was bought or whatever. That was like ten days ago. No tags yet.

I'd think twice before sending money at this point.

Sad to see

If you let your mind wonder all kinds of reasons why come up?

But she seemed genuine, I suspect she is having bigger issues in life than not meeting these commitments.

Single? New Kid? Life issues?

OR?
    I just scanned back through her posts she posted here before Shane passed away. So this thread and her offer to do this work does not appear to be the purpose behind joining TGR.

She should let the community know whats up.
    Last edited by MTT; 10-29-2009 at 10:42 PM.

Sorry guys I havent been getting your posts....I will apoligize if you have been waiting...some of you know about my machine quitting on me, me waiting weeks for the new one and then it not working with my computer....I also have gotten more orders from the Powder article than I imagined I would with made my catching up even harder...PLEASE DONT FRET you WILL GET YOUR order, please just be a little more patient! I am doing the best I can and promise to fill all my orders!!!! If it makes anyone feel better I ordered my Die Living shirts in July and still havent gotten them...I understand how things need to be made!
    "Time is the coin of your life, it is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent, be careful, lest you let other people spend it for you!"

Just so you guys know I am doing this without ANY PROFIT...each order takes at least an hour to fill IF they print right the first time...Doing this fundraiser has depleted my entire inventory of tags and lighters that I use as a way to make money to take care of my kids...I have tried to be on top of keeping people updated...I am generous and pay the shipping on most of the orders because PayPal takes a nice lil fee each payment and most international buyers I cover their cost....I was just told to have THICKER SKIN to be on this site and to not be offended that some people think I am a fraud...well if you think I am a fraud than I am the hardest working, most sincere and generous fraud on the planet...oh yea and one that makes no money from my fraudulence! so thanks and if you want a refund write and tell me...that will be one less piece i have to make, polish, wrap, ship, file and donate!
    "Time is the coin of your life, it is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent, be careful, lest you let other people spend it for you!"

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    If you let your mind wonder all kinds of reasons why come up?

But she seemed genuine, I suspect she is having bigger issues in life than not meeting these commitments.

Single? New Kid? Life issues?

OR?
    I just scanned back through her posts she posted here before Shane passed away. So this thread and her offer to do this work does not appear to be the purpose behind joining TGR.

She should let the community know whats up.
    I will put my .05 in.

I will stand behind my friend. She is very genuine, sometimes to a fault. When you look at all the cost and time involved in doing the tags from start to finish, she has taken quite a loss. To me, someone who is trying to scam others or is disingenuous does not take a loss, let alone help others get ahead. The people on here who know her personally besides me will tell you the same thing if and when they decide to chime in.

Sometimes shit happens in life, this is one of those times. When someone volunteers their time, equipment, energy and soul to help others in need, you need to have more patience than if you ordered something from SAC or bc.com. They are profiting from you and should be held to a much higher standard in turn around time.

Yeah, she might have not have responded in the thread here for a while, have y'all at times gone a spell w/o being notified of thread updates? Have you had things going on in your life where yeah, TGR isn't the most important thing (i know i know, i should be shot, we ALL know TGR is the most important thing, well, besides sac when you have the cash...) and you forget to check it? Ever been scattered in your own life and forgotten things about work...Just some things to ponder.
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Quote Originally Posted by MTMadeMistress View Post
    Just so you guys know I am doing this without ANY PROFIT...each order takes at least an hour to fill IF they print right the first time...Doing this fundraiser has depleted my entire inventory of tags and lighters that I use as a way to make money to take care of my kids...I have tried to be on top of keeping people updated...I am generous and pay the shipping on most of the orders because PayPal takes a nice lil fee each payment and most international buyers I cover their cost....I was just told to have THICKER SKIN to be on this site and to not be offended that some people think I am a fraud...well if you think I am a fraud than I am the hardest working, most sincere and generous fraud on the planet...oh yea and one that makes no money from my fraudulence! so thanks and if you want a refund write and tell me...that will be one less piece i have to make, polish, wrap, ship, file and donate!
    I did not think you were a fraud. I was thinking the exact opposite.
    I know most of the people who have posted in this thread recently. They are all very kind people who would literally give you the shirt off their back if you were in trouble.

And that’s why I posted in this thread.
    To say hey!! Whatever is going wrong just talk to these guys.
    This is not a place to cause you more stress, It the exact opposite.

Glad to see your still alive and around.

Keep in touch; share the good and the bad.

Shit happens and shit works itself out.

OK now I'm going to get off my soap box and crawl back to my dish

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I did not think you were a fraud. I was thinking the exact opposite.
    Same here. Didn't suspect any fraud. I was just checking order status.
    In fact, I didn't realize you were not getting your raw costs covered by the sale price (ie Shipping, Materials, and Time). PM me and I will paypal you an additional amount for time, materials and shipping on my order.

MTMistress,

Just posting in the thread once per week would do alot to reassure me.
    Glad to see the update.

Smile These item's are great!

I just love the dog tag's but the lighter is super cool good way to help and remember the Big Mountain Master!

i want a tag, the link is not working, anyone else having that problem

I would like a tag as well, but the link is no longer around. I will throw in extra dough too, I would hate for you to be losing money on a good cause.

I got mine and they were nice, OK, but i was expoecting more....after 3 months you can hardly read the engraving, etc, and i did have to wait a while for them to get here.

overal,, I really dont give a hit as i know what this was all for and i gave the money for that reason.

but in the future, you'll get further in business with 4 things:

1. Excellent communication skills, even over communicationg (people will always draw the worst comclusions for lack of customer care responses)

2. Under Promises over deliver. say 6 weeks, bnut make it 120 days.

3. Quality, Quality, Quality. Be the Ferrari, not the Dodge.

4. never blame anyonme or anything (my machine broke), but your self.

just handy points i have learned in life. thanks again for the tags, i wear it every day, and it did recenlty give me strength to gt thru a nasy bout of OSTEONECRIOSIS . just had a total R Hip replacement. Thought of Shane often, and how lucky both of us have bben in life.

thanks again - peace to all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim S View Post
    Placed on order on Sept 4, exhanged PMs on Sept 11 saying they'd ship in a few days, sent an email Sept 20 and still have not received them nor heard back in since last PM on Sept 11th.

Is all OK or not?

I received a PM saying it would ship last Tuesdy. It's Monday and the tag was not in today's mail.

tags n chain soon as i give some plasma 4 cash. hat off n tip a saucer to Shane

Still nothing. No email, no posts here, no PM, and no tag.

Not cool.

Sick...these are awesome...Order will be placed tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Jim S View Post
    Still nothing. No email, no posts here, no PM, and no tag.

Not cool.
    Same here. Been waiting since August 14. This sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Same here. Been waiting since August 14. This sucks.
    She should refund the money and stop taking orders immediately..really lame!

Iceman, then you can mail phineas a check for the bet and he can give it to his wife to spend on something nice for herself.
    I could go on, and on, and on...but who cares

Quote Originally Posted by Woodlandclown View Post
    She should refund the money and stop taking orders immediately..really lame!
    her post on the 30th, less than three weeks ago [sarcasm], indicated 'if you want a refund just write and tell me', so that may be an option???
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's