Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodlandclown View Post
    Iceman, then you can mail phineas a check for the bet and he can give it to his wife to spend on something nice for herself.
    Yeah I mean I lost the bet, I don't mind paying the guy, I just don't think I should have to pay twice. If she refunded the money that would be fine at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    her post on the 30th, less than three weeks ago [sarcasm], indicated 'if you want a refund just write and tell me', so that may be an option???
    sorry, I didnt study the whole thread. and anyway, iceman orderd them so long ago, I would think it would be obvious to her that he would want a refund at this point. $100 is kinda a lot of money to have tied up.
    I could go on, and on, and on...but who cares

Still wondering where my tags are...

And still wondering about the most important thing here... how much has been donated to Sherry and Ayla?

I think we're all owed a figure of how much has gone to them, since that's the whole point of this endeavor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

I still have not received a tag and I concur with GapersGoHome.

Since the OP can't seem to make or find the time to respond to my email or PM nor re-post in this thread like a semi-decent human being, I can only wonder if they have take the same poor attitude about logging onto Paypal and sending the money to www.shanemcconkey.org.

It's pathetic to be this unresponsive to maggot customers.
    To do so in the context of this cause and in the name of Shane McConkey is shameful and revolting.

Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.

Want to help support Shane's family? 100% of the proceeds from the limited edition Pontoons go to the family.

really bumed. Iceman made good on a bet in fucking July. Was planning on giving the six tags to some real cool little rippers for Christmas and its pretty much almost christmas and no tags.

gonna call fail on this one.
    Just breathe

un-sticky
    Safety third!

1. Going Fast
    2. Looking Good

Gotta Say, this is starting to seem like a scumbag (JESSEJONES) type of scame.

I previously thought this was just a slow delivery issue. Did not think fraud, tried to cut person a break for being behind on orders, funds etc. I even offered to paypal more to get the delivery. Yet, no reponse, no tags, and months since everyone ordered.

Now it has gone to completely WTF???? You start a Shane "fundraiser" for your own personal bank account??? Its f'in unconscionable. This is essentially the only assumption remaining for YOU, because you don't post or PM on anyone anything - time delays, amount of money actually paid to Shane's family, or anything else for that matter. So the only conclusion is that the person who did this is either a douchebag fraudster who needs an ass kicking, or just a general douchebag who's word is worth nothing!

If you are the latter, get your shit together and live up to your word.
    If you are the former, the world is round!

Quote Originally Posted by MTMadeMistress View Post
    Fundraiser Dog Tags and lighters are ready to go... ALL the profits are going to Shane's family so suck it up boys! Click or copy this link to order: http://jennuineink.com/shane.html
    Sounds like douchebag fraud! If they were "ready to go" we would have them already. And if you are ripping off Shane's family, you are scum!!!

222/272/333tags
    holy fucking shitballs

WTF is the status?
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
    So there I was McGoverning down the mountain but I McConkeyed the hell out of a Morrison and landed on my Harrisons. Just then I Skogened off a Tuffelmire but hit my McMurray into a Holmes. As I came to the Burke I Steele Spenced over a Moles and stopped on a Krietler. Then I saw Gaffney, and then two Gaffneys, but they Moseleyed me into a Hall. So I said, "Pep!!" and Saged on out of that Thovex.
    Poetry, on motion.

She seems genuine, and it looks like some people did actually get the goods, so I'm not going to post any of the actual info myself.

But on the other hand it looks like some people are out of some real money, and there is no verification that any of the money has made it to Shane's family.

So I'm posting this little bit of advice from an internet veteran that knew how to make webpages before anybody even knew what the fuck the internet was.

Just FYI.

Some light internet stalking will get you her real name, age, and city she currently lives in.

With the above info, paying $0.95 to intelius.com will get you her phone number and address.

You don't have to pay anything to get the contact info of the person that setup her website for her. Maybe you could scam them into giving you her phone number for free.

Just google "whois" and use one of those sites to lookup the contact info for her website (jennuineink.com).

I have been screwed on an internet transaction before (ebay). In that case, she was totally shocked when I called her at her home. People think they can hide behind the internet, but if there is a money trail, then there is usually a trail that leads right to their front door.

Check your paypal transactions. There may be more info there then you realize. Google some of it.

Find out her phone number and give her a call to get this all sorted out. It is easy to ignore emails and forums posts. Phone calls will get peoples attention, especially when they think they are anonymous.

If she is unwilling to refund the money after you call her, then look up the local police station in her town. Call them and explain the situation.

If they are unwilling to help, look up the nearest FBI office to her. Call them. They may be more receptive. Especially if you can give them a list of people that got scammed. With the amount of money involved they might not care either, but it will help if you do a little legwork for them ahead of time.

Try to compile a list of everybody that sent in money. Find out who never received anything. Based upon the prices she charged, and her (or your own) estimates of cost, figure out a rough estimate of how much should have been given to the charity.

Telling them you got scammed out of $20 won't do any good. Show them that 30 people got scammed out of $1000+ in the name of charity and somebody might pay attention.

If all else fails, egg her house

The really fantastic thing is....I HAVE stopped taking orders....I AM getting the orders filled as fast as I can using a borrowed machine and here's the info you wont have to dig for....my phone # is 406-696-1585 my address is 1142 Howard Ave Billings MT 59102 It actually BLOWS my mind that NO ONE bitched about waiting to get their Andy shirts so that they could print a bunch at once, yet I have explained to everyone about machine problems, computer problems and DEPLETING my tag inventory to do this! I have to order those tags by the 500 lot which i pay for usually out of profits, but seeing as there are NO profits from this charity, it comes right out of my pocket...but again I am SO HAPPY that you all are SO understanding....how about this...if your a Mag and you ordered and I haven't gotten it to you yet email me at jennuineink@gmail.com I will do my VERY BEST to get them to you ASAP...(sorry i have Powder orders I am working on too) as I said I am using someone elses machine, meaning I find a sitter and go somewhere else to do this. I know that doesn't mean much to you guys but it is a big deal and not easy for me to do on a daily basis, also I can only use this machine for 1 hour 2 days a week.
    "Time is the coin of your life, it is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent, be careful, lest you let other people spend it for you!"

The really fantastic thing is....I HAVE stopped taking orders....I AM getting the orders filled as fast as I can using a borrowed machine and here's the info you wont have to dig for....my phone # is 406-696-1585 my address is 1142 Howard Ave Billings MT 59102 It actually BLOWS my mind that NO ONE bitched about waiting to get their Andy shirts so that they could print a bunch at once, yet I have explained to everyone about machine problems, computer problems and DEPLETING my tag inventory to do this! I have to order those tags by the 500 lot which i pay for usually out of profits, but seeing as there are NO profits from this charity, it comes right out of my pocket...but again I am SO HAPPY that you all are SO understanding....how about this...if your a Mag and you ordered and I haven't gotten it to you yet email me at jennuineink@gmail.com I will do my VERY BEST to get them to you ASAP...(sorry i have Powder orders I am working on too) as I said I am using someone elses machine, meaning I find a sitter and go somewhere else to do this. I know that doesn't mean much to you guys but it is a big deal and not easy for me to do on a daily basis, also I can only use this machine for 1 hour 2 days a week.
    If everything is on the level, then I and many others appreciate what you are doing.

But you have to look at it from the perspective of somebody that gave you money many months ago, that has yet to receive what they paid for.

Shit happens, but at some point more excuses (as valid as they may be) just start sounding like more lies to cover up a scam, especially when everything has been done over the interwebs.

If you could somehow verify that the money people have paid so far has gotten to the family, then I think the people that are pissed off atm would feel a lot better about the situation.

How have you sent in the money? Through http://shanemcconkey.org/?

If so, contact the people running the site and ask them to provide some verification of your donations.

Try emailing: help@shanemcconkey.org

Do me a HUGE favor guys.....if you have an order and HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT......send me an email at jennuineink@gmail.com ASAP......I just got word that a UK shipment that was sent in Oct, just got there...I need to know if I have missed anyone and I have arranged for 3 hours machine time tonight....the 6 tag order is out today! As far as $ donated to date is just over $700...I am getting your PROOF for you.....either thru paypal or the .org.....there have been 3 payments sent....so bare with me and i will get your documentation.
    "Time is the coin of your life, it is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent, be careful, lest you let other people spend it for you!"

Do me a HUGE favor guys.....if you have an order and HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT......send me an email at jennuineink@gmail.com ASAP......I just got word that a UK shipment that was sent in Oct, just got there...I need to know if I have missed anyone and I have arranged for 3 hours machine time tonight....the 6 tag order is out today! As far as $ donated to date is just over $700...I am getting your PROOF for you.....either thru paypal or the .org.....there have been 3 payments sent....so bare with me and i will get your documentation.
    May just be me, but this is looking like progress! Probably a lot of 'lessons learned' here, but for now it seems promising that production is moving forward, significant donations have apparently been made, and communication is starting to improve. In the holiday spirit, while it's rough on everybody that it's taken this long, it might be a good time to look forward...hopefully Jenn can keep grinding these out and this thread can end on a semi-positive note!
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Got mine today.

Thank you.
    Every man dies. Not every man lives.
    You don’t stop playing because you grow old; you grow old because you stop playing.