Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    Looking forward to a Bruins/Rangers series. Avery needs a good Lucic beat down, not that Avery is man (or dumb) enough to go toe to toe with Lucic, but you never know!

Here's Lucic dumping Komisarek with one punch last night. I like how Lucic smiles at him right before they go.

meh that wasnt really a fight. He wrestled him down and threw a punch on the way. Not really a 1 punch KO.

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    meh that wasnt really a fight. He wrestled him down and threw a punch on the way. Not really a 1 punch KO.
    watch again... Lucic throws one off his chest when they 1st square off that catches Komisarek on the chin and made him all woozy which made the second punch look like it sent him to the ground.

watch again... Lucic throws one off his chest when they 1st square off that catches Komisarek on the chin and made him all woozy which made the second punch look like it sent him to the ground.
    ...yeah, the first run through you can't see the 1st punch, but on the replay...boom. I love Edward's laugh when he sees the replay.
    If it's green, smoke it...if it's pink, poke it

BUY THESE------> 193 iM 103 - $50 http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d.php?t=179797

As much as I enjoyed watching the Bruins kick the Habs asses, I was sure taken aback by the Montreal fans. Heckling Price mercilessly and booing their team as the clock wound down on the season. Kind of classless for the fans of a 100-year-old franchise, no matter how frustrated they are.

The days of Montreal winning the cup every couple of years are long over, they need to decide just how fair weather fans they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldo View Post
    As much as I enjoyed watching the Bruins kick the Habs asses, I was sure taken aback by the Montreal fans. Heckling Price mercilessly and booing their team as the clock wound down on the season. Kind of classless for the fans of a 100-year-old franchise, no matter how frustrated they are.

The days of Montreal winning the cup every couple of years are long over, they need to decide just how fair weather fans they really are.
    Replace Carey Price with Derek Jeter a couple of April's ago...
    Decisions Decisions

Couple good games tonight....would really like to see the Canes beat NJ...if they do, and the Pens can pull things out against the Flyers, that would give Pittsburgh home for the second.

Kind of crazy to think the Pens were in 10th place on Feb 24th, and have a chance to have home ice advantage through the first to rounds.

Get out your brooms in Detroit!
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Montreal fans have shown their true colors this year....booing the US nation anthem??? Come on...
    "We had nice 3 days in your autonomous mountain realm last weekend." - Tom from Austria (the Rax ski guy)

Quote Originally Posted by gretch6364 View Post
    Montreal fans have shown their true colors this year....booing the US nation anthem??? Come on...
    pretty typical behavior for quebeckers... and a fitting end to their season.

ah ok I see

Pow11 cutting through the polite Canadian bullshit as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Labcabin View Post
    ah ok I see
    found a cool shot of the punch

Pow11 cutting through the polite Canadian bullshit as always.
    I grew up in New England, so my hatred of Montreal and dickheads from quebec is well established.

Fuck FSN Pittsburgh and their losing the feed. WTF???
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks View Post
    Fuck FSN Pittsburgh and their losing the feed. WTF???
    My Vs. HD is sucking balls right now. I'm forced to watch in Inferior Definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    My Vs. HD is sucking balls right now. I'm forced to watch in Inferior Definition.
    At least you can watch it. I'm listening to it. Fuck!
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

I believe they prefer to be called Québécois.
    If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid.

- Eddie Izzard

I grew up in New England, so my hatred of Montreal and dickheads from quebec is well established.
    What, couldn't get laid on your trips up north? Perhaps you were one of the many baseball cap wearing "party animals" that couldn't handle the beer and were throwing up in our alleys 3 hours before last call?

As for dickheads: they're everywhere. Get over it.

As for the Habs: we got schooled by a much better team. Can't deny that. Hope the Bs keep it up till the finals and then collapse in epic fashion against whoever meets them there.
    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."
    - Kurt Vonnegut

That team is such a cluster fuck and the fans only make it worse. Young players are going to fuck up, shit alot of veteran guys go through rough stretches. Before Price can even think about getting his game back I would hope he would get the hell out of Montreal.

Good series from Detroit, very pleased, 5 goals is alot but you take them any way they come.

Flyers/Pens series should go 7, good hardnose hockey.
    You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doktor View Post
    I believe they prefer to be called Québécois.

still recovering from the Saddledome heroin beers at the Flames game the other night... going to be a good one on Saturday I think. Anaheim still surprising me. Price is still really young. Get him a shrink and he'll be ok

Not making any predictions but based on the first round so far a Bruins/Wings Final would be a fucking WAR.

Edit: Really? Are the Sharks gonna choke their way out this year? The Caps I expected, but San Jose looked sharp.

Somebody explain to me why I fucking HATE Chris Pronger as much as I do.
    Last edited by Tippster; 04-24-2009 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    You're from Edmonton?
    It doesn't matter if you're a king or a little street sweeper...
    ...sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper
    -Death

Quote Originally Posted by St. Jerry View Post
    The other morning I was awoken to "Daddy, my fart fell on the floor"
    Kaz is my co-pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post

Because he is a cheap shot and a whiner.

Quote Originally Posted by ass-to-mouth View Post

Northern Tree Frog, right?

They make going to Montreal in summer awful - all I hear is "QUEEB...QUEEB...QUEEB..." all night.
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    If you're not standing on the fucking traverse with your thumb up your ass you wont get checked.

dumbfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by gincognito View Post
    What, couldn't get laid on your trips up north? Perhaps you were one of the many baseball cap wearing "party animals" that couldn't handle the beer and were throwing up in our alleys 3 hours before last call?

As for dickheads: they're everywhere. Get over it.

As for the Habs: we got schooled by a much better team. Can't deny that. Hope the Bs keep it up till the finals and then collapse in epic fashion against whoever meets them there.
    haha... can't get laid in Quebec? Anyone with $50 in their pocket can get laid, your women are all prostitutes!

Watching the Rangers-Caps pregame on MSG. I challenge anyone to show me finer playoff beard than Paul Mara's.

It's about twice as bushy now:

Oh yeah, and Avery's benched. Probably a good thing but they're going to miss him for the first 50 minutes of the game.
    Last edited by Herr Doktor; 04-24-2009 at 04:47 PM.
    If you've never seen an elephant ski, you've never been on acid.

- Eddie Izzard