ARGHHH!!!!! Snapped frame

Shit.

The last 2 weeks have been shit. Watching the games on tv was weird, I totally felt I was on the wrong side of the screen.

The GF and I broke up.

Yesterday I went for a mellow ride at COP a local place. Just a mellow lone ride. The chair had a huge line so I rode to the top and hit the dirt jumps. They are not even that big. Third or fourth time through I land smooth but felt a huge pull like I was braking. I totally eat it off of the next lip since my balls are somewhere around my stem and my face about a foot beyond the front of my front tire. I look at my bike and think I have blown a wheel but I pull off the wheel and see that it is straight. I don't know what is going on so I walk over to the side. As I am walking my frame is making a bad sound, a sound of two jagged pieces of metal hitting each other. Last time I checked there were no jagged loose pieces of metal on my bike. It turns out that i snapped the dropout where the derailleur hanger is. I snapped the metal that joins the seatstays and chain stays. Most uncool. A long walk to the bottom ensues. I am hoping that i can get a warantee. I think COve does well by their custometrs especially ones that have only had it for about a year and a bit.

Here are the DJs. I was doing the ones on the right that you can sort of see. I am glad I didn't try the big line.
    Recently overheard: "Hey Ralph, what were you drinking that time that you set your face on fire?"

Dood, that sucks so bad. I hope things work out. It sounds like there may be too much damage for a repair, but perhaps they'll give you a sweet deal on a replacement frame. Hell, they should be happy to have your old frame for analysis purposes.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

sucks about the bike man. hopefully cove treats you well.

those are sweet jumps. where they at?