Bluehouse Maven - New

Looking to unload a pair of brand spankin' new Mavens. $350 takes em.

dibs! pm sent

Still available. Bump

Not trying to shit on your sale here, but Bluehouse is selling brand new Mavens for $350 right now on their website. If I were in the market for brand new skis and had a choice between buying them for the same price directly from the manufacturer or buying them from a fellow on the interwebz, I'd probably give the MFG a call first.
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Not trying to shit on your sale here, but Bluehouse is selling brand new Mavens for $350 right now on their website..

Isn't that awesome!

Makes me want to never buy a Bluehouse ski ever again when they flood the market and kill any resale potential for their product.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Makes me want to never buy a Bluehouse ski ever again when they flood the market and kill any resale potential for their product.
    I imagine that you feel the same way about Splat and PMGear then? http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156857
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

Yeah, screw Bluehouse for making awesome skis and selling them dirt cheap.

Not trying to shit on your sale here, but Bluehouse is selling brand new Mavens for $350 right now on their website. If I were in the market for brand new skis and had a choice between buying them for the same price directly from the manufacturer or buying them from a fellow on the interwebz, I'd probably give the MFG a call first.
    Well shit, I did not know that. That'll learn me on buying in the pre-sale. Appreciate the heads up. Send reasonable offers my way.

I imagine that you feel the same way about Splat and PMGear then? http://tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156857

Nice one....

Quote Originally Posted by rudy View Post
    Well shit, I did not know that. That'll learn me on buying in the pre-sale. Appreciate the heads up. Send reasonable offers my way.
    Weren't they $325 in the presale? Yeah that'll teach you, why get skis in the fall when you can get them for a little more in april!
    "High risers are for people with fused ankles, jongs and dudes who are too fat to see their dick or touch their toes.
    Prove me wrong."
    -I've seen black diamonds!

throughpolarizedeyes.com