Thread: 2 for 2

2 for 2

Moved into a new house back in December. Most of the new house shit is done, and my daughter goes to bed around 6:30 or 7, so I have been getting out for an hour or so on the golf course across the street. No, I am not golfing.

The past 2 nights I have caught 6 good sized bass, and missed a couple others. First night was with my 8 wt and a topwater fly. So fun, but not much of a fight. Last night I hit it with a topwater Rapala and a smaller spinning rod. Fuck that is fun. Actually had one "Great White" the Rapala. Thing jumped about a foot out of the water, and I set the hook as he hit the water. Never seen that before.

I can't wait to get the Traveling Happy Fun Rod out there. If I can't get anything on salt, I'll just Bass that thing into submission.

Thanks for reading my blog.

fuck that, i love hearing about this. this made me go back to a clip i made of a pickerel going air born on a popper and put the fucking thing on youtube, then delete it because it was too self indulgent to be in your diary...pbbbt!
    ...And the greatest ice must crumble when it's flower's time to grow.