Page 70 of 77 FirstFirst ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 1903
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Yankees fans complaining about lack of class is like Jer complaining about trolls. Too much irony for me.

Note how the Yankee lineup stands tall and walks away from their strikeouts, not whining and scowling like a little boy. Say what you will, but the NBA style thuggery isn't allowed yet in the Yankee clubhouse. Thank Jeter for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Note how the Yankee lineup stands tall and walks away from their strikeouts, not whining and scowling like a little boy. Say what you will, but the NBA style thuggery isn't allowed yet in the Yankee clubhouse. Thank Jeter for that.
    None of those yanks were repeatedly called on 3rd strikes that were out of the zone.

Calling Howard a thug.... Benny, I know it's hard for you, but try not to be such an idiot.

He's a common man. No, I take that back. He's a little boy, whiffing in the big house, and sniveling and crying about it. Go home.

BTW, he should learn to hit them out of the park, like Matsui, when they're out of the strike zone. That will get you a ring, not moaning and bitching.

I thought the balls and strikes were fine last night- the calls in the field were the questionable ones. Besides super-human-Lee, Burnett's performance last night was one of the best in this year's postseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    BTW, he should learn to hit them out of the park, like Matsui, when they're out of the strike zone. That will get you a ring, not moaning and bitching.
    Last I checked Matsui didn't have a ring.

Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf Durf durf durf

Check back in a week. Matsui 1, Whiny bitch Howard, well, still a whiny bitch.

Yankees, 27!

Howard didn't get a ring last year?

Cracker Jack toy for the young man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Treehorn View Post
    Howard didn't get a ring last year?
    Let's not let details get in the way of this yankee circlejerk, Jackie.

^^^^^^
    Irul's wardrobe.

I was also going to ask Benny how many rings Matsui has gotten by hitting balls out of the zone. I think he has almost as many as A-Rod has. Right? I mean, if Matsui has won so many titles with his play, A-Rod must have won even more. And they've both been playing for years for a team that ALWAYS wins the WS, and outspends all the other teams by hundreds of millions of dollars. Which guarantees victory. Not to mention how many titles they won 100 years ago.

So I'm pretty sure the typical Yankees fan would feel certain that they both have a bunch of rings. I just can't remember who has more of them. Benny?
    [quote][//quote]

......27!

Wink

Can we please have more Red Sox fans whining over payroll disparities, you always make my day with that shit....

Also, let me know when you cough up 2x the millions that anyone else will sink into this new Cuban, I'm sure he's going to be totally worth it.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Also,
    I can't believe the MSM hasn't decided to call this the "Jersey Sucks" series.

The sad part here is that Dex isn't going to have anything better to do until ski season starts in february..

so Jayson Werth is a monster.

I think Hamels has a case of the Brad Lidges. Against the Dodgers, he fell apart after the botched double play. Last night, he fell apart after the reviewed HR. It's the exact type of stuff that bothered Lidge for most of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodsy View Post

http://www.bomberbabe.com/

bRRRRRRRRad liiiiiiiiiiiidge

I'm hoping for a Phils win though. Mainly because I want the series to go to 7 games and the weather to show Bud Selig what a moron he is for listening to the TV network execs.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell

It was only a matter of time, I guess. That's the Brad Lidge we all know and love.

HEY CHARLIE, I told you in May. We aren't gonna win a World Series with Lidge pitching the 9th innning!!!!!!!!! And WTF's the deal with using him in a non-close situation???????

You use your closer in a tie game, at home. You know, just like Huston Street.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    I think Hamels has a case of the Brad Lidges. Against the Dodgers, he fell apart after the botched double play. Last night, he fell apart after the reviewed HR. It's the exact type of stuff that bothered Lidge for most of the season.
    ... and continues to bother him in the World Series. All it took was Damon stealing 2nd and 3rd and he was done.

that was an incredible game. Girardi sucks, no reason not to pinch hit for CC in his last at bat, and not using Robertson at all this series is crazy.

Mariano is the greatest ever.

Quote Originally Posted by funkendrenchman View Post
    All it took was Damon stealing 2nd and 3rd and he was done.
    Now you can share in my misery: All it took was Matt Stairs not swinging at 4 balls out of the zone and he was done.

It's all about Cliff Lee tomorrow then, fingers crossed.

I'll be there."
    ... Andy Campbell