Anyone Going to be at Jay Peak Tomorrow?

Title says it all. Need to get back on the boards and Saturday the 4th is my only opening this weekend. I refuse to look at the forecast.

Sick and ashamed and happy (and still holding out for that last storm that will salvage my season...),
    d.
    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."
    - Kurt Vonnegut

I will be at Sugarbush also refusing to look at the weather.

quit being such a stranger 'round these parts! saw your post and even before i clicked on it i was hoping you'd still be sick, ashamed, and happy. glad ya still are!

If the single is running tomorrow, I'll be at MRG. If not, I'll be somewhere in Vermont within relatively short drive to MRG (AGM for the Coop @ 5). It could include Jay, Bush, Stowe or Smuggs.

Yeah, I've looked at the forecast.

I will be there sat and sun(perhaps next week as well depending on forecast) Look for ridiculous funshapes for Shane and a FKNA on helmet.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    Quote Originally Posted by eug View Post
    I will be at Sugarbush also refusing to look at the weather.
    I also will not be at Jay Peak and only mildy care what the weather will be doing.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd mate View Post
    I will be there sat and sun(perhaps next week as well depending on forecast) Look for ridiculous funshapes for Shane and a FKNA on helmet.
    Cool. Green jacket, black lid, skiing on some Bro teles.
    "Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward."
    - Kurt Vonnegut