DPS wailer 188 mounting point

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of wailers 188 flex 2. Now comes the thorny issue of mounting them.
    I've read a lot of the reviews on these skis and found a bunch of conflicting info. Seems like the (loose) consensus is this: the line is pretty far back and mounting on the line leaves you with a shit-ton of ski in front of the boot which contributes to the great pow performance of a ski that doesn't have a full-on tip rocker.
    Some people have it mounted at +1 to +1.4 cm and seem to like it better for variable conditions and hardpack.

I'm throwing dynafits on these bad boys, driving them with garmont radiums. I'm 5'11" on a good day, about 170lbs. I ski like an angry mule: go through stuff rather than around. That being said, they're going to be my 100% touring setup and being an inexperienced bc skier I tend to wait out the instabilities and as a result ski more creamy supportive pow and heavy spring stuff than trademark utah blower. Which means I'd favor a more versatile mount as opposed to a pow-ski mount. Although I definitely plan on moving to an all-pow diet as I get more experienced.

Is +1 mount the answer? Based on the hole the wailers just dug in my bank account I'm not going to get a dedicated pow ski anytime soon and they will have to perform in all conditions in a way that would make jeebus happy.
    What does the collective wisdom recommend?

Here’s the latest in mounting position info and some quick notes:

•The Lotus 138, 192cm, is riding best at -1 cm behind the “midsole” line.

•All Wailer and other Lotus models are skiing well at “midsole” for aggressive skiers who want their skis to shine at speed. Mounting points within the sweet spot range are a matter of personal preference. For example, between DPS designers, Stephan Drake skis the Wailers at the “midsole” mark, and Pete Turner prefers + 1cm ahead of midsole. European manager, Tobias Liljeroth skis his Lotus 120’s all the way at +4cm ahead of midsole for a buttery feel.

•Use midsole recommendations as guides, and a place for you to start and hopefully stay. Generally, if you feel like you want more stability at speed and/or the skis will not finish the end phase of the turn for you, move backwards. If you feel like the shovel is too numb and the ski is not as reactive as you would like at the beginning of the turn, move forwards.
    We're sorta like 7-Eleven. We're not always doing business, but we're always open.

Holy shit, +4!?

Thanks for the info, is that straight from their website? The interweb has been all sluggish lately and I can't access a bunch of stuff on dpsskis.com

on the midsole line

So I have 30+ days on my dynifit, wailer 105 set up. I mounted them on the midsole line. Seems to be the right place to me. I certainly would not mount them forward because pow performance might be compromised. There a great all mountain ski. They ski pow and float very well and rail hardpacked too.
    deeppo

I've got about 10 days on my W105 188cm Flex2s (with Dukes) and am using them with Garmont Adrenaliines. I mounted midsole at the 0 cm mark and feel like it's the right spot; I spent far to many of those days on PNW hardpack and never felt like they were slow to initiate. I'm bigger than you but I'm not sure being smaller whould make any difference when it comes to the mounting spot.

BD

Wordz! Thanks for the input everyone, I just got the shipping confirmation and the email had a bunch of mounting instructions. I'll probably mount on the line since it seems to work best for everyone. Now if only the bindings could get here before the end of April...
    I'm going to hate having to get these skis out in May for the first time. Unless the current storm pattern lasts for another month or so

I've also got Dynafits on 105s. The line is good for me too. I have never had them at the resort but even on the line they have done the trick in manky snow.