Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
    Just some thread and a head will do...its a chironomid! No worries if you don't have time.
    I'll make it happen.

at the bottom of the worst air in the USA
    AKPM
    Schwerty
    Lumpy
    Mary Jane Hottie
    Yeti
    hartzejr

Well,
    Two per or more if you want...but an even dozen bugs is what is looking like what will happen now.

Dan
    Not soliciting business through casual internet associations

Haven't recieved any yet...got mine ready to go out! Who's sending the bugs...its high chironomid stillwater season folks! I tied up a dozen that brought over 14 twenty plus inchers to the net last Tuesday in Eastern Utah (on Tiemco 200 R dry fly hooks no less)! Just waiting to get them out to you!!!

PM me if you still need my mailing address. Send the flies and 5-bucks for turn around shipping.

Shitfuck, I forgot. Heading out of town tomorrow for a week. I won't be able to get them done and out. Sorry everyone!

If this gets posponed, I'll tie them up in 10 days.

No worries...why don't we push the date for me to recieve to May 15? Sounds like most everyone is busy anyhow. With the attrition rate on this I don't think it will make it to a second annual. Must not have too many stillwater junkies here. But c'mon...these are some of the most productive big fish bugs known to man!!!!

I'm taking my dozen back over to my private pond and play. Actually, I'm heading up to one of the higher up larger reserviors in Utah tommorrow evening to chase tigers on the ice edge....reports are that the HUDGE fish are in close.

Awesome Lumpy. Post up some pics of those hudge Tigers when you get them.

And I have mine tied but just haven't packaged and sent them out. These 70hr weeks are kind of killing me. C'est la Vie!

Middle of May works for me. The ice probably a week or two out from melting around the edges here anyhow!

Tiger hunt was a bust. It had been spotty during ice off. Scofield Reservior had been one of the premier big trout stillwaters in Utah for years. Chub population explosion coupled with the brainchild results from the UDOFG of an 8 fish limit has tubed the lake in the last 2 years. I was hoping for a good ice off show. But just a few 14-16 inch tigers and some small rainbows. All from shore though...might have been better elsewhere on the lake. Oh well, Strawberry is freeing up for the bi-annual Bear Lake cutt hammer!

bad news, I'm out, finals week and movingand I'm leaving for the bush tomorrow... Sorry guys
    Its not that I suck at spelling, its that I just don't care

We'll call you when its the flesh fly swap.

Have fun on Afognak or Sitkinak or wherever the hell you are going for "work"....bastard!

Flies sent. Thanks for your leadership Dan.

I'll be looking for flies this week (thanks for the heads up Yeti). Have not recieved any yet