Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Originally posted by snowfire

Oh yeah, and we will beat the Bears.

No mater how many times Packers kick the Bears ass it never gets old. After all it is just payback for the '70s and '80s.

I have faith that Favre will stay healthy this year. Give Couch a year in the system and hopefully he'll be a good backup assuming he signs a new contract. Peterson is a decent backup but I wouldn't want him running the offense if Favre got hurt.

Originally posted by TJ.Brk
    I hope so Fez for Pats fans sake. Wild Bill controlled Brian Cox and then cut loose Terry Glenn and won a Super Bowl without him.

Frankly the team concept Wild Bill has preached is what wins championships. He truly does enforce the Gospel of: "THERE IS NO I IN TEAM".

Good luck to them.
    while every one seems to know that belechik will cut Dillon if he acts up. i bet dillon is the only one who has heard it from belechik.
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Ben Franklin

dillon is going to be fine in foxborough.

bengals fans can't get over that he hated the situation there. he is in a different situation with this team. he was not brought in to be the 'man' and he knows that.

all media interaction with him, and interviews regaurding him with bill have been favorable.

and if he does start pouting for any reason, a la ty law, he will be put in his place. this team has no room for people who put themselves first, we don't need any superstars as long as everyone is buying into the system. its the mantra over here, and dillon knew it when he signed.

Originally posted by TJ.Brk
    "THERE IS NO I IN TEAM".
    No, but there is a 'm-e'

dillon doesn't have a ring yet, and you better know that he wants one. He'll do great here.

Originally posted by Vets
    49ers. It will be tough watching the rebuilding process. They have been my team since I was a little kid. Maybe with a few fortunate breaks they could put together a winning record.

freshies,

I'd like to see the Cubs win the World Series too.
    yes, my brother, yes....a man can dream......Cubs finally getting on a roll (have won 11 of last 13), finally have our full starting rotation healthy, etc...so keep on keep'n the dream alive!