Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm a big fan of them.

Darfur is a hot new social networking service.
    "Active management in bear markets tends to outperform. Unfortunately, investors are not as elated with relative returns when they are negative. But it does support the argument that active management adds value." -- independent fund analyst Peter Loach

I regret that I have but one spliff to give for my country!

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuanworm View Post
    tons of people out there that like to puff,,,
    most of these people can't afford $350 per ounce of nugget.
    thats when mexi-brick comes in at $75-$100 per ounce
    The money involved and the violence seems more like coke wars. The Mexican corridor has been the go to route for the columbians after the Feds cracked down on waterborne smuggling. Anybody know what percentage of this is coke trade vs weed?

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle Spreader View Post
    The money involved and the violence seems more like coke wars. The Mexican corridor has been the go to route for the columbians after the Feds cracked down on waterborne smuggling. Anybody know what percentage of this is coke trade vs weed?
    Yeah, like are there trucks with 140lbs Coke Rocks abandoned anywhere? That would be awesome.

We really need to stop the Mexican Weed from coming up here, it wont even get you high
    Hello darkness my old friend

I'm sure weed makes up the largest %...

Either way, it's all about profit. All illegal drugs are hugely profitable and violence will be used to protect profits, no matter what's being sold to users.
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

I wonder what they will finally decide on whether our soldiers, who make arrests at the border, will have to Mirandize the perps? That's a very complicated issue.

Don't buy coke...or mexi weed...there's just nothing good that can come from it. Buy American.

140lbs of pot is like 1 of me, made out of pot....
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Lots of Meth, heroin, and human beings as products coming up via Mexico, too.

The delicate balance is stopping the violence while keeping the smugglers from getting so pissed at the US Gov't that they'd collaborate with parties who want harm for the US - perhaps al-Queada or other terrorist organizations who could use the smuuglers to get personnel or weapons into the states. Think about it - the Mexican cartels are the best in the world at moving shit in and out of the US clandestinely - if you were a terrorist organization from the largest heroin producing nation on the planet, you may have a connection there and see an opportunity to make a deal. We're at war with the terrorists, and close to war with the cartels - is my enemy's enemy my ally? The Germans and the Japanese collaborated in WW2.
    another Handsome Boy graduate

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Flaskman View Post
    Don't buy coke...or mexi weed...there's just nothing good that can come from it. Buy American.
    That's some funny shit right there. "Buy American."
    Balls Deep in the 'Ho

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Mexico was almost as deadly as Iraq last year. This year, Mexico = 3X as deadly as Iraq. That will make the per Capita violent death rates about equal.
    US Soldiers are the only people dying in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinum Pete View Post
    Lots of Meth, heroin, and human beings as products coming up via Mexico, too.

The delicate balance is stopping the violence while keeping the smugglers from getting so pissed at the US Gov't that they'd collaborate with parties who want harm for the US - perhaps al-Queada or other terrorist organizations who could use the smuuglers to get personnel or weapons into the states. Think about it - the Mexican cartels are the best in the world at moving shit in and out of the US clandestinely - if you were a terrorist organization from the largest heroin producing nation on the planet, you may have a connection there and see an opportunity to make a deal. We're at war with the terrorists, and close to war with the cartels - is my enemy's enemy my ally? The Germans and the Japanese collaborated in WW2.
    This should make for some good plots when Weeds airs for next season.